Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Quilt Along January 2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/quilt-along-january-2013-a-t208380.html)

buslady 01-07-2013 12:32 PM

I was actually thinking the same thing. OH, yea! I haven't started yet. So I CAN do that! LOL

vickig626 01-07-2013 02:57 PM

how did I miss the next set of blocks? Haven't had a chance to make the first ones but DH is finally home from the hospital and feeling much better. Can someone let me know either the post # or a link to the new ones, please (and thank you).

JuanitaBean 01-07-2013 07:27 PM

Vicki go tp #45 for the Jan. blocks and go to #102for Feb. this are fun blocks to do. Hope this help you

JuanitaBean 01-07-2013 07:38 PM

Elisabrat like your Blocks, teespug like you Christmas Blocks. you will have a nice Christmass Quilt. All you ladies are doing a great job. Hope you all are haveing as much fun as I am and learning new things to.

QuiltnLady1 01-07-2013 11:11 PM

OK -- now I know the downside of a big stash. I just spent 3 hours trying to figure out a fabric theme for my quilt (I have to do controlled scrappy -- true scrappy does not work for me). I pulled out 6 different sets of fabric and wanted to do them all. Sigh. Tomorrow is another day and maybe I can decide on just one. Sighhhhhhhhhhhh............

Elisabrat 01-08-2013 07:48 PM

quiltlay the pile on the left whatever is on the left.. yup those. tada choice made. start with two and work from there just keep auditioning your fabrics with your finished blocks ..easy peesy. too big a stash? breaking my heart kid your breaking my heart would you like some violin music to go with that? sheesh if that was my problem! you will do just fine. BUSLADY you have to turn on the engine for the bus to start rolling. the key you have the key! quick Indy turn on the KEY!

rwquilts 01-09-2013 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltnLady1 (Post 5770502)
OK -- now I know the downside of a big stash. I just spent 3 hours trying to figure out a fabric theme for my quilt (I have to do controlled scrappy -- true scrappy does not work for me). I pulled out 6 different sets of fabric and wanted to do them all. Sigh. Tomorrow is another day and maybe I can decide on just one. Sighhhhhhhhhhhh............

LOL! Keep at it...you will get there...hmmm...how's about brights? No? Pastels? No? LOL! I give! What will you choose????? :)

vickig626 01-09-2013 07:17 AM

Originally Posted by JuanitaBean (Post 5770278)
Vicki go tp #45 for the Jan. blocks and go to #102for Feb. this are fun blocks to do. Hope this help you

JuanitaBean - thank you for the info. I get the digest version everyday so not sure how I missed this post.

frenchfryqueen 01-09-2013 03:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Posting my original chicken fabric used in Week 1 easy block. Everyone I show my block to thinks it is ladybugs. lol![ATTACH=CONFIG]387071[/ATTACH]

jaba 01-09-2013 05:08 PM

2nd set

2 Attachment(s)
Got my next set done so will post and show you what I came up with for my[ATTACH=CONFIG]387111[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]387112[/ATTACH] fabric. Think I'm going to like this quilt when we get all the blocks done.