Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   Quilt Along January 2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/quilt-along-january-2013-a-t208380.html)

nygal 12-15-2012 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Wyldwytch (Post 5718604)
Hi everyone, hope the holidays are finding you stress free, or with less stress than usual. In January I will be starting a Quilt Along and I would love for you all to join me. The information is posted below:

Quilt Along to start in January:
Friday January 4, 2013
8:30 - 9:30 PM in the chat roo
Each week there is a choice of 2 blocks, one easy and one more challenging.
We meet in the chatroom between 8:30 - 9:30 to chat and discuss the blocks we are working on, answer any questions or to help those who need some help.
Every 3rd week is a catch up week for those who may have gotten too busy to do their blocks.
Pictures will be posted each week of the members finished block and at the end of the Quilt Along a picture of the finished top
Members who are involved will vote on what blocks we work on every 3rd week for the following 2 weeks.
Nothing other than information and friendship will be exchanged..:)

This weekend I will be posting a list of the blocks that we will be working on. If anyone has any suggestions for a block or any questions feel free to drop me a line.

Looking forward to chatting and quilting with everyone who joins..:)

Rosie the Wyldwytch
[HR][/HR]

Is there anyway you can make the print LARGER on your first post here? I can barely read it and I have good eyes. Thanks

terisail 12-15-2012 02:37 PM

Would love to try! Not good at chat rooms either. But I could give it a go.

grandme26 12-15-2012 03:07 PM

I would like to follow along also but do not do chat rooms. This is a great idea to get us out of a rout if we are in one.

pocoellie 12-15-2012 06:18 PM

I would like to join, I'm also not sure about chat or the time, but it sounds like we don't have to do chat or show pics. Thanks for doing this.

JuanitaBean 12-15-2012 08:42 PM

I would like to join, it sounds like a lot of fun, like to do new things so count me in. Do I need to PM you or is this ok?

Elisabrat 12-15-2012 08:47 PM

ready to do the first block bring it on! (sure hope its the easy one!) I think we deserve virtual drinks for these vents so I propose tonight is a hot chocolate with grand marnier and kalua topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings anyone else like a cup? I am sitting here ready to pour! (ok hot cocoa for the non drinkers)

frustratedquilter40 12-15-2012 08:58 PM

This sounds fun would love to join in :)

Wyldwytch 12-16-2012 06:27 AM

Hi everyone, hope the holidays are finding you stress free, or with less stress than usual. In January I will be starting a Quilt Along and I would love for you all to join me. The information is posted below:

Quilt Along to start in January:
Friday January 4, 2013
8:30 - 9:30 PM in the chat room
Each week there is a choice of 2 blocks, one easy and one more challenging.
We meet in the chatroom between 8:30 - 9:30 to chat and discuss the blocks we are working on, answer any questions or to help those who need some help.
Every 3rd week is a catch up week for those who may have gotten too busy to do their blocks.
Pictures will be posted each week of the members finished block and at the end of the Quilt Along a picture of the finished top
Members who are involved will vote on what blocks we work on every 3rd week for the following 2 weeks.
Nothing other than information and friendship will be exchanged..:)

This weekend I will be posting a list of the blocks that we will be working on. If anyone has any suggestions for a block or any questions feel free to drop me a line.

Looking forward to chatting and quilting with everyone who joins..:)

Rosie the Wyldwytch

grandme26 12-16-2012 06:37 AM

I am almost through with the 2 quilts I am working on for two of my grandsons for Christmas so will be ready to roll very shortly.

paintmejudy 12-16-2012 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5722801)
ready to do the first block bring it on! (sure hope its the easy one!) I think we deserve virtual drinks for these vents so I propose tonight is a hot chocolate with grand marnier and kalua topped with whipped cream and chocolate shavings anyone else like a cup? I am sitting here ready to pour! (ok hot cocoa for the non drinkers)

LOL Elisabrat, you've been on the mystery train too long! But love the the idea of your hot chocolate, sounds yummy.