Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 108 of 159 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 107 108 109 118 158 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1584

Thread: Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles View Post
    Attachment 325117
    whispering....do not want to wake the geese....going to put them back in their project box till 4/16
    I am whispering, so I won't wake your pretty geese blocks. They turned out lovely!! Shhhh...........
    If you see someone without a SMILE, please give them one of yours!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jaba View Post
    The directions you gave are fine. I don't throw the cut offs, I just sew a double seam , 1/4", cut between , and then have little 2 3/4" squares for another project or a sashing row for the quilt.....depending on the finished project. But the nice thing is, they're already sewn and even ready for a scrappy, works for me.
    What a great idea!! Thank you! I am making a rectangular shaped table topper and will be adding about 10" to two sides. I'm sure I can use those squares.

Blog Entries
    Setting tomorrows goal to include the completion of the geese... Will post a pic when Im done. Everyone have a wonderful evening.
    Have an awesome day!

Blog Entries
    Darn, I hope my machine gets back from servicing soon. Jen you are going to be ahead of me, but can't wait to see the "geese" flying.

I did it again today - while waiting for the train I put some clothes in the washer. YES, there was a kleenex in there somewhere. You would think at this age, I would learn to check every pocket - NO. I didn't think that was in the job application. Oh well, life goes on, and this is the reason for the vacc and broom.

Take care ladies, happy sewing.

I'm so anxious to get back to sewing. (still not able to cut or sew since my carpal tunnel surgery on Monday.)
    I have two boom swaps to make blocks for, a quilt for my swap partner, and of course, these wonderful mystery quilts (still working on the Orca Bay one)--and wouldn't you know I found another mystery quilt (I need another project like a hole in the head!!). Sew many projects, sew little time!!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Blog Entries
    Trying to catch the geese but they seem a bit allusive. This is gonna be a three diet pepsi morning.. Ha Ha :0 Be back later
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Have an awesome day!

OOOOOOOhhhhhh Judy, help. Here is a pic of my C fabric on my A fabric. I have only sewed one side and it is not cut and only finger pressed so I could show you. Not much difference. My question: I am pretty sure I shouldn't use this combo, can I use one of the other fabrics twice or should I pick a fabric not in the rest of the quilt? All my A's and other fabrics are cut and sewed. I will hold these in reserve till I hear from you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by PokerDiva; 04-05-2012 at 06:01 AM.

Ooooo they are close, aren't they?
    Florenjce, I went back and looked at your colors. Perhaps you could use another of your mid-range of blues? I think you could get away with adding a different blue. If not I'd definately use one of the blues again.
    Or you could audition a yellow fromf the flowers and see how that would look.
    Last edited by paintmejudy; 04-05-2012 at 06:31 AM.
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

Blog Entries
    quess.....what......did that message change in mid-air

this is a very mysterious/mistivious train

Jenni watch out for those geese, they peck you to pieces

i confess to guesseing some but do not know which way geese fly (city girl)

my best guess is the four 3 1/4 squares are for corners
    Last edited by SunlitenSmiles; 04-05-2012 at 06:41 AM.

That message sure did change. It's a magic train. That only adds to the mystery.

Thank you Judy. I will change it to something else then I will post a pic.

Page 108 of 159 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 107 108 109 118 158 ... LastLast