Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 99 of 159 FirstFirst ... 49 89 98 99 100 109 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Aboard the Mystery Quilt Train - Never Too Late to Join the Ride!

Blog Entries
    Okay ladies - got my fabric fix for the week. Went to Hobby Lobby and got 4 small pieces from clearance for my stash. Ooooohhhhh, the colors are fab. Also got some Easter fabric for pillowcases for daughter - my goal is to make her cases for every holiday. Was looking for a fabric for my next quilt. And what do I see - but fabric that would make a great focus for our "mystery". Doesn't matter where we go now - it is always with us.

Judy - any hints on the next mystery so that we can start planning our purchases???????????????????

It must be time for a break - meet you all in the club car and we'll put our feet up and relax a while.

Blog Entries
    Relax, who can relax, I am working hard to get my pieces sewn yet so I can be ready for the next step. Going to make this as a lap quilt for my nephew. It is in the left over western fabric will look good.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Nope, no advance hints. Sorry.
    As I had said, on 5/9 I will post clue #1 on a NEW THREAD (not here)- you will be given fabric requirements, followed by clue #2 on 5/26 - you will have 2-1/2 weeks to fondle your stash or shop. On 5/26 the fun begins, then every Saturday a new clue, with the last clue #7 on 6/30. My prototype is almost done. It's going to be soooooo pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by Everose View Post
    Okay ladies - got my fabric fix for the week. Went to Hobby Lobby and got 4 small pieces from clearance for my stash. Ooooohhhhh, the colors are fab. Also got some Easter fabric for pillowcases for daughter - my goal is to make her cases for every holiday. Was looking for a fabric for my next quilt. And what do I see - but fabric that would make a great focus for our "mystery". Doesn't matter where we go now - it is always with us.

Judy - any hints on the next mystery so that we can start planning our purchases???????????????????

It must be time for a break - meet you all in the club car and we'll put our feet up and relax a while.
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

Blog Entries
    Name:  test G 001.JPG
Views: 276
Size:  1.09 MB
    Test of appliqued (Minkee) Giraffee after being washed in reg.machine cycle twice and dried in dryer twice soooooo guess it is time to do the real one on the baby quilt.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SunlitenSmiles View Post
    Name:  test G 001.JPG
Views: 276
Size:  1.09 MB
    Test of appliqued (Minkee) Giraffee after being washed in reg.machine cycle twice and dried in dryer twice soooooo guess it is time to do the real one on the baby quilt.
    Grats on Success on your test. I hope to see a picture of the entire quilt when it is finished you have put so much love in to it
    Have an awesome day!

Blog Entries
    Ditto what Jenniky said. I am in awe of your needle turn applique.

She's a far braver soul than !! I applaud your skills, Sunlite.
    Save the Earth -- it's the only planet with chocolate!

That giraffe is perfect. It looks so fantastic in the minky, despite the difficulties with the needle turn applique.
    "Life is mostly froth and bubble, but one thing stands as stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in one's own." Adam Lindsey Gordon

OK fellow travelers, I left the caboose and finally finished my block.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Sweet Caroline

Blog Entries
    Caroline S great job with picking colors.
    Carolyn
    http://s1104.photobucket.com/albums/h329/islandwiz1/Boom%206%20Autumn%20Group/

Page 99 of 159 FirstFirst ... 49 89 98 99 100 109 149 ... LastLast