Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone with an embroidery machine in need of designs

Anyone with an embroidery machine in need of designs

I just saw that Designbysick.com has their all their design packages at 99 cents each. Better yet if you want more that 15 designs you are better off with their membership special. For a limited time (not sure how long the limited is) and for $15.00 you can get an 8 day membership and download as many designs as you want. You should be able to download alot more than 15 designs in an 8 day period.
    Now that is a good deal!! I am not affiliated with them, just a collector of embroidery designs for my Topaz 20 and grandmother of 5 with alot of projects ahead of me.

Blog Entries
    another good site is dkembroidery.com
    Patski
    always learning

I get most of mine here:
    http://www.emblibrary.com/EL/Default.aspx

I only buy what I need. And I get an email from them with specials they have.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

I just got a Topaz, BUT haven't a clue on how to use it ( yet ) LOL

Suz
    My choice is oregonpatchworks.com. They have a large collection of digitizers and each week, they have specials with discounts of anywhere from 25% to 75% off. Within one selection, there will be 10-15 designs and each is offered in several formats. They showcase four digitizers each week. You will also find a few free samples. I think their selections are great. Take a peek.

I have and use my Bernins 830.

Quote Originally Posted by slk350 View Post

I have had my Topaz for 4 years. The first 3 years I didn't know how to do the embroidery. Once I figured it out, there has been no stopping me doing embroidery! You will love it once you figure it out. My advice is to take as many classes and talk to as many people as possible to learn as much as you can about your machine.
    Sophie2

Blog Entries
    I have only a very inexpensive brother embroidery machine, and at my age of 72 and other factors, will never own another. I do on rare occassions get to do small works on the skirts of the dolls i make and give away to VERY sick children. none shown in this link, but it shows what the dolls otherwise look like

Twelve dozen and fifty-six minimum to go.....

I can only use 'cards' inside mine. I have used hearts and butterfllies in the past, and they looked nice enough. I envy you ladies with great embroidery machines. Recently a wonderful embroidery person sent me labels and border edges for the doll skirts. The labels had a cute little poem on it and I sent those dolls out.

Keep up the good work out there ladies. Embroidery is awesome machine done or otherwise.

Vickey
    Last edited by wordpaintervs; 01-25-2013 at 09:59 AM. Reason: additional info
    "Greater is He that is in me, then he that is in the world"

www.dollsforverysickkids.com

I love Designs by Juju. They have the cutest applique designs ever!

Smile Topaz 20 Embroidery

Quote Originally Posted by slk350 View Post
    I had no experience using an embroidery machine but after a few classes and some practice, I found my Topaz 20 very easy to use. Just remember to run things through the "Organizer" on your computer program to see the patterns and to load them on your little flashdrive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by craftygater View Post
    I just saw that Designbysick.com has their all their design packages at 99 cents each. Better yet if you want more that 15 designs you are better off with their membership special. For a limited time (not sure how long the limited is) and for $15.00 you can get an 8 day membership and download as many designs as you want. You should be able to download alot more than 15 designs in an 8 day period.
    Now that is a good deal!! I am not affiliated with them, just a collector of embroidery designs for my Topaz 20 and grandmother of 5 with alot of projects ahead of me.
    I copied and pasted your link and went to a site that has lots of links to other sites. Is that correct? If it is, how do you use that site with the membership you spoke about?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast