BATS!

Old 08-06-2010, 09:50 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:
.I would have been screaming too if I woke up to one of those in my room!!!
Old 08-06-2010, 01:07 PM

Oh my goodness! I HATE bats. If there was such a thing as bat-phobia I would have it. Been terrified of the critters since one got in our house when I was a child. It was swooping over my bed. I had just stayed with my aunts and they watched a True Adventure episode on vampire bats and I was just sure this thing was going to land and suck the life out of me. I would have died of fright if I had some of your experiences. Multiple bats?!?!?!? OMG! :-
Old 08-06-2010, 02:58 PM

We have small fruit bats in Central CA, but never had one in my house. We see them flying around in the evening sometimes, catching insects near the street lights. That's as close as I've ever been. We have cats, so no mice, either, though we used to see small rats running through our huge sycamore tree before we had it cut down due to my allergy.
Old 08-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Rob

I had that happen after 4th weekend. Laying in bed with the light on trying to wake up for work, My dog on his bed is startled and all of the sudden the bat flys in and scares the whoknowwhat outta me. Thought I got it out the window but it was in the house that night and couldn't get it out.

The next night I am sitting in the dining room staring at the basement area knowing it was down there. I was like a trained assassin. Well sort of...when I turned around it was behind me flying around. I felt like a dunce. But I got him out.