Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: carpet cleaners?

carpet cleaners?

I am looking to buy a steam carpet cleaner. What kind do you have? Would you recommend it? Our son just bought a new home, and wants me to clean the carpets before they move in on Friday. I could rent one, but would rather have one to use here too.

I have a Bissel. My sister has pets in her house and she told me the Bissel poo'ers are best for the money and Hoover for a vaccum. I've had it 3 years and works great. I got the pet model from Walmart.

I have the "pet" model Bissel also!! It works GREAT!!!
    The important thing is to learn a lesson every time you lose. Life is a learning process and you have to try to learn what's best for you. Let me tell you, life is not fun when you're banging your head against a brick wall all the time.John McEnroe

Power Poster
    I would rent one to do your son's carpets first maybe? You don't know what kind of dirt and stuff you might find in a stranger's carpets. You might find pet hair, dust mites, flea eggs, other insects that I won't mention because now my skin is crawling. You can buy one for yourself later or are you worried that a rented machine might contain all of the above too? That question presents quite a dilemma doesn't it?