Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Cats stealing dog's beds... >

Cats stealing dog's beds...

Cats stealing dog's beds...

Old 11-30-2013, 04:47 AM

Post Cats stealing dog's beds...

http://m.neatorama.com/pet/2013/10/1...g-Beds/#!oIAKF
Old 11-30-2013, 05:15 AM

I seen this video once before and it always brings a smile just toooo! adorable love the part were the little kitten is licking the little dog
Old 11-30-2013, 05:27 AM

Always nice to start the day with a laugh. Got to share this with a cat lover friend of mine.
Old 11-30-2013, 05:38 AM

That is too funny.. We have situation like that, but it has to do with a goldendoodle that decided the big leather chair is hers. If a person sits on the chair, she will circle around a couple of times, and then start to voice her opinion that you are sitting on her chair. I decided to turn the tables on her, and let her know I wasn't getting up.. She ended up sitting on the couch, and whining.. I waited a few minutes, and she got up, and started to bark. I thought that she had to go out.. I got up to get her leash, and she ran over to the chair, and sat down.. That meant war.. I wasn't going to let her get away with bullying me off the chair.. I went into the kitchen, and got a treat.. I left it on the other side of the room.. and sat down on the couch, and waited.. She started to whine.. but got up to get it..
Old 12-01-2013, 04:12 AM

Isn't that adorable, looks like my house, but it depends on who gets there first. My Maxine will snuggle up with one of the dogs if they are laying where she wants to be, the dogs think it's a bit uncomfortable at first but then they settle in together.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:06 AM

Love to see cats and dogs as friends. Thanks for the smiles.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:55 AM
Power Poster

Great, thank you.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:54 AM

Sooo cute! Typical cat and dog dilemma..........lol
Old 12-01-2013, 12:02 PM

[QUOTE=barri1;6430828]That is too funny.. We have situation like that, but it has to do with a goldendoodle that decided the big leather chair is hers. If a person sits on the chair, she will circle around a couple of times, and then start to voice her opinion that you are sitting on her chair. I decided to turn the tables on her, and let her know I wasn't getting up.. She ended up sitting on the couch, and whining.. I waited a few minutes, and she got up, and started to bark. I thought that she had to go out.. I got up to get her leash, and she ran over to the chair, and sat down.. That meant war.. I wasn't going to let her get away with bullying me off the chair.. I went into the kitchen, and got a treat.. I left it on the other side of the room.. and sat down on the couch, and waited.. She started to whine.. but got up to get it.. LOL That sounds like my house -4 rescue beagles. Has she figured out what you are doing yet? It doesn't take long here. Anyone who says animals are dumb creatures has never been owned by a dog or a cat. Joyce in DE
Old 12-01-2013, 03:58 PM

Thanks for sharing the video - it is a hoot to watch! Barri, your story had me laughing too - the old bait and switch!