Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Christmas decorations, finally have time to post

What an awesome view out of those gorgeous windows!! Your decorations are gorgeous too. Must take you forever to put up and take down.....
    Diane
    If you want to make God laugh, just tell him your plans......

Power Poster
    beautiful !!
    QUILTNMO

Beautiful pictures of your trees, both inside and out. I agree about Goodwill (or any other thrift store) being a great source for ornaments.

What a beautiful scene out your window, and what lovely Christmas decorations!

Love your Christmas decorations. Your house looks so festive. I quit putting up a tree or doing much decorating several years ago (we don't have kids) and, in fact, gave away the tree and almost everything else early last year. Wouldn't you know it, my dear goddaughter announced in March that she was pregnant. Since they spend Christmas Day with us, I've got to start building up my Christmas decorations again and get tree so it will look Christmassy when the baby is older. But it will be a lot of fun now that there's a little one around again.

Magnifique je n'ai jamais eu le plaisir de voir d'aussi belles décorations chez moi

Quote Originally Posted by craftymatt2 View Post
    WOW, very beautiful, you sure do have a lot of decorations, Is all that snow from this year?? I didn't think Mexico got snow, so goes for me retiring their. Anyway, thank you for sharing.
    Yes, that snow is from this year. I love living in Albuquerque because we sometime get snow like that but then it is all gone in a day or two or perhaps sometimes it will last a week. I live 30 minutes from Albuquerque in the East Mountains so I am a little higher and get a little more snow than in town but I love it there. We have beautiful weather about 10 months of the year and just a month of really cold and a month of really hot but even that is not so bad. I especially love the "no humidity" after moving here from the South. I think that you would love retiring here and besides we have some great quilt shops !!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3