Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas decorations, finally have time to post

Christmas decorations, finally have time to post

I love to make decorations and I buy some too and every year I add to my collection even if it's from goodwill where I find some great bargains. We have two big (20 ft) blue spruce trees out back and it was too cold for me to get out there and decorate them this year but the heavens decorated them with the most beautiful snow so that was even better. I could just sit on my sun porch and enjoy the beauty of it all.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image  Click to view large image 

Blog Entries
    beautiful pictures of your home and the snow

Blog Entries
    Your decorations are wonderful. Glad I don't have to pack them up and put them away.

Love all your trees, I love mini's, I really like the kitchen wooden spoon one.

Thanks guys, I will share my lazy secret, I don't undecorate any of the little trees, I just zap a clear plastic bag over them and put them in the attic and each year all I have to do with them is remove the bag and put them out - Easy, Easy.

You really decorate. I like it but I am too lazy to do much anymore. Very pretty.

Blog Entries
    I love it!!!! I too decorate a lot.

I love the pictures of your beautiful home and of your view, like a real life Christmas card. My mother Helen Grafeld was big on decorating even after she turned 90 and still lived alone. I wish she were here to see your photos, she'd love how you've decorated. Your first photograph (table in windowed area, red & white placemats) is about as inviting a scene as I can recall seeing. Thanks for posting.

Blog Entries
    Really like your home that you have decorated. Gorgeous. love your sun porch.

Love your sun room. With that beautiful view that is where I would stay. I love the beautiful trees & the beautiful snow outside. I really like all of your trees & decorations. Thanks for sharing with us.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast