Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone else hate pepper?

Just wondering if anyone else, besides me, hates the taste of pepper. I never use it and hate to eat food from anyone else or a restaurant that uses it. If there is pepper on food, that's all I can taste. Friends are always telling me there is so little in something that I won't even taste it, but I always do. Am I the only one? Please tell me that I'm not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiltaddict
    Just wondering if anyone else, besides me, hates the taste of pepper. I never use it and hate to eat food from anyone else or a restaurant that uses it. If there is pepper on food, that's all I can taste. Friends are always telling me there is so little in something that I won't even taste it, but I always do. Am I the only one? Please tell me that I'm not.
    I am not so bad with pepper ,but I hate all the salt that is added. I never cook with it myself, and when someone says that something is well seasoned, I can't eat it.

I also can't eat peppers (the vegetable) - does terrible things to my digestion.

Blog Entries
    I am not a big fan of pepper neither. My husband loves pepper and when he cooks you can tell!!!! I can live without it!!

Blog Entries
    I'm not a big fan of it either. My brothers all use tons of it...so much you can't see the food. Yuk! LOL I don't use much salt either.

Blog Entries
    Did you know that pepper used to be so expensive it cost more than its weight in gold? I'm glad that is no longer the case because I love it- Indian food yum yum. (I don't like the pre- milled pepper though- too dusty or something)

If you dont like, just dont have it- everyone has their own taste and I am happy to eat your share!

Blog Entries
    Some foods have to have salt, some salt and pepper or they don't taste as good to me LOL Others? I can go either way :D:D:D

Power Poster
    I'm not a pepper fan either.

Iam like that with pepper also the only time I like it is when I have tomato on a cracker Iam like it with salt to a little is OK but if there is to much it burns my tongue

I like pepper of all kinds.Most foods are too bland for me so I cook with lots of spices too.We all have different taste buds......

Blog Entries
    I don't use salt or pepper when I cook

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast