Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Down and out

This morning i am feeling so down, I guess i have several things on my mind, I need to clean my house, my bedroom have washed clothes on my king size bed i just move them to the empty side and go on with my day me knowing i have to fold them and put away , i need to shampoo my carpet in the living room i have a new area rug. i need to get ready for a yard sale next month sometime, i have that itchy feeling i believe my anxiety level is coming.i am taking my Hydroxyzine, celexa, Risperidal. My feet is still swollen, i went to the Dr couple of days age and i was there from 9:45 until 5:00 pm had to take some more test, my D-Dimer is 3560 it suppose to be from 0-565, a week ago it was in the 2000 and it keep going up i keep having the v-scan since i am short of breath but they fine nothing Thank the Lord. and i have the D-Dopler where they scan for blood clots and it comes out ok also not saying i want them to find something but i want to know why my D-Dimer keep going up You know when you have so much on your mind and don't know where to start. well i don't mean to complain to yall but i have no one to tell to release some things well thanks anyway for reading (Listen) Jerrie

Jerrie ~

Hope things will get better for you. Will keep you in prayer that Dr. can find out what is going on. I know it's hard to do - but don't worry about the things you need to get done. Just take one thing at a time and it will all get done in time.

Piedmont Quilter
    Rebecca

Take care Jerrie. I know when I start feeling overwhelmed, I just do one thing and concentrate on it. Go fold the clothes and then that will be done. You can only do one thing at a time, even though our heads swirl around a million things! I hope you're feeling better soon.

Jerrie, prayers are being sent your way....with love. It's so hard to wait and wonder -- especially when you have so much on your plate to begin with. Take a deep breath and relax. It'll all work out.

Some of those drugs can have hard withdrawal effects. Take good care of yourself.

Banned
    Please take care Jerrie. Your in my thoughts & prayers girl :D

Blog Entries
    Just take a deep breath.. relax and think about one project that you will get done. Don't look at the whole picture just focus on one thing , as the others have said when looking at the whole picture it can be very overwhelming, especially when you don't feel well to begin with. Take care
    Sharon

Take care. And I'll keep you in my prayers.

Oh Jerri please try to relax and who cares if you have to clean that is one of lives errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs Just take it one day at a time it will all work out.

Prayers.

In the middle of the forest, In The middle of North Carolina
    You will definitely be in my prayers! Take it slow. Sometimes just sitting and being still helps to calm the inter self. Maybe some relaxing music.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast