Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Facebook????

I had it because of my son, it soon became annoying to me, I cancelled it.

Blog Entries
    I have a facebook account but seldom use it. My youngest DD and her boyfriend use it quite often. I have many co-workers who are on it several times daily.

bj
    I don't have a facebook account. I'd like to see some of the pics of nieces and nephews and grandson, but I'm a bit of a dinosaur. I don't like putting info out there too much. My life bores me, so I don't think boring everyone I know would be very much fun for them! My DIL says she'll get me into the 21st century yet, but I'm fighting it tooth and nail...while I still have a couple of teeth left.

I have it, read but do not post much. I find it hard to navigate around the site and do what I want.

I dont. I am on dial up, so I would have to go some where else to do any pictures, ect. I do look at BFs to see what all the kids are up to

dont have one either

Wow, I thought I was the only one that doesn't have FB. My 25 yr. old daughter has tried to convince me that I was. lol
    I do understand wanting to keep in touch with children, especially out of state. It is a great way of communication.
    Hey all, thanks for the responses so far.
    You are all wonderful!

Don't have it and don't want it. My family and friends are all on it but I do not want any part of it. It gets way to personal for me. To much information given and that sometimes causes trouble.

DH is on facebook, but not me. I have enough trouble just figuring out message boards!

IMO, Facebook access is almost out of control. No way I would feel comfortable putting anything on it. Besides that, the company has the legal right to resell any particular information or 'repackaged' information that anyone posts. The convenience isn't worth it to me. As anything else, I would advise reading the privacy statement in detail, then decide if it's worth the exposure of your life.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast