Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flu

I had the flu the past couple of days. I'm finally feeling better today. Anyone else have it? Maybe tomorrow I can get back to quilting.

Blog Entries
    It just ran it's course through my DD's family... you would think the flu season would be over for the year.
    Glad to hear that you are feeling better :D

Super Member I go To The Sea To Breathe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reach for the stars 2
    I had the flu the past couple of days. I'm finally feeling better today. Anyone else have it? Maybe tomorrow I can get back to quilting.
    I don't have the flu but I wasn't feeling good this am, took kids to soccer, sat in cardoing little hand quilting, then didnt feel to good, so just listened to book on mp3 came home, so dizzy, took my BP was much higher went in to my dr office to have it checked. kept going higher, they kept giving me meds. finally started down. it had gotten up to 280 over 190. gave new med. it is now down to 171 over 101, have to go back tomorrow for ultra sound of kidney, only have one and blood work. really weird, just all at once. there has been a type of flu going around about 3 weeks ago, maybe it just got to where you live. hope you are feeling better. i hate it when i need to do things and i don;t feel well.

Glad youre feeling better.

Blog Entries
    glad you are feeling better, take care

Blog Entries
    oh my, hope your blood pressure goes down, take care of yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by I go To The Sea To Breathe
    Quote Originally Posted by reach for the stars 2
    I don't have the flu but I wasn't feeling good this am, took kids to soccer, sat in cardoing little hand quilting, then didnt feel to good, so just listened to book on mp3 came home, so dizzy, took my BP was much higher went in to my dr office to have it checked. kept going higher, they kept giving me meds. finally started down. it had gotten up to 280 over 190. gave new med. it is now down to 171 over 101, have to go back tomorrow for ultra sound of kidney, only have one and blood work. really weird, just all at once. there has been a type of flu going around about 3 weeks ago, maybe it just got to where you live. hope you are feeling better. i hate it when i need to do things and i don;t feel well.

I've had a flu shot every year since 1987. In 1988 DH was so sick from the flu he missed 4 weeks of work out of 6 weeks. Now he has a shot every year. We swear by the shot every fall.

I hope you feel better. I have high blood pressure too, sometimes it takes awhile to find right med.

Thank you everyone and everyone stay well

Take care.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast