Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Freedom bras - anyone try them?

Looks like a sports bra, to me.
    Neesie

By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
    ~Richard Dawkins

My daughter is a rather busty woman and she gets these at Wal-Mart for about $20.00. She really likes them.

Somehow "freedom" & "bra" just don't seem to go together... LOL! An oxymoron? LOL!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by burchquilts View Post
    Somehow "freedom" & "bra" just don't seem to go together... LOL! An oxymoron? LOL!
    I agree - there is always something wants us to think that their bra is easy and comfortable. -
    Quilting in the Desert

THE most comfortable bra is NO bra, and its FREE!
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?

Quote Originally Posted by latrinka View Post
    the most comfortable bra is no bra, and its free!
    amen!!
    Wendy in VA

If I had a dollar for every time I got distracted I wish I had some ice cream.

I don't know about Freedom bras but I bought Genie bras from Kmart. They are advertised on TV. They put them in a section with all of the other items that are advertised on TV. They are like $19.99 for two. One beige and one black is all I have found. They have removable pads you can put in them to eliminate nipples from showing under T-shirts. I think they are very comfortable. You just step into them. I love them. I usually wear a 38C and I buy the X-large size.

Blog Entries
    My sister recommended the AH bra to me. She got hers at Bed Bath & Beyond...$19.99/2 and you can use the 20% coupon. So I go buy a set. I went by the size recommended on the back of the package and got Large. So I'm excited to try them. Get home and proceed to put one on...got it partway down (put it on over head) and sorta near where it was suppose to be and it got twisted. I pulled and pushed and pulled and pushed but I was stuck in that thing and it was about to choke me. I thought I was going to have to find scissors to cut it off. If the bra had broken, it would have slung me and the girls across the room!!!! The only "AH" about that bra was the "AAAAHHHHH" I said when I finally got it off!!!!

I tried one once. You might as well not wear a bra as to wear one of those. Now that I have it what
    do I do with it. It isn't even a fabric you can cut up and use in a scrappy quilt.

This looks like ones advertised on TV. It is one of those commercials that have the "But Wait" for another "shipping & handling fee" you can get another set free. If they are giving them away for shipping and handling, you know what they are worth.
    "Only those who know enough is enough can ever have enough." Lao Tzu

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast