Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: frustrating!

All of a sudden I am having so many problems accessing this board. When I do finally get on, I can only pick a couple of subjects, then my board like freezes, can't access anymore. Forget sending a private message, that just sits there till it times out. I'm sure its me, but I wonder if anyone else experienced this problem.

My husband deleted everything in the computer's "history" and all of a sudden, I was able to move through the board much more effectively. Perhaps your computer has slowed down due to a virus or another reason. Good luck!

Blog Entries
    Do you have IE and recently upgraded it?

Blog Entries
    Try clearing out your history, cookies, temporary internet pages, etc... I bet it helps :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    If you are on Internet Explorer, and have upgraded, then it may be helpful to also install Mozilla Firefox. Use Firefox to get on this board. You can have both browsers installed as some programs do not support Internet Explorer, and others don't support Firefox (we can't access our work benefit payroll info on Firefox, but it works on IE.) I cannot use Internet Explorer for this site, I have to use Firefox and I have absolutely no problems anymore. Firefox download is free.

Try clicking on your Refresh button...when others are saying how nice something looks in a pic that someone has posted, but I don't see it, I use the Refresh button and boom, there it is...other problems are sometime fixed also with the Refresh button too (others have posted this info, or I would have never thought to try it!!!) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Naomi