Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Good morning what are you doing today

Blog Entries
    If you have energy left over, come visit me! We are done decorating, but I do need to get in my sewing room and clean a path through it.
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

My dh and I are going out to visit my 85 yr. old sweet Mother then do some shopping. God willing....only He knows what each day holds.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place...the End Times.

Heaven and Earth are full of His Glory!

It is nice to read about what you are doing each day.

Yesterday (Friday for you) was such a tragedy - my heart goes out to all those involved in such a shocking and senseless act.

It is now 5.30 am Sunday morning and I am about to tackle peeling 5 kilos ( approx 12 pounds) of potatoes and a large pumpkin. It is going to be a hot day here -30 degrees celsius that equates to around 90 degress in fahrenheit.

Have a good day and enjoy whatever you do.

Blog Entries
    It is noon here in backwoods California. We got about an inch of snow last night but the temp is still hovering around freezing although it has been a warm autumn until now. My shop is in the garage, heated by a pellet stove which doesn't seem to want to light. I am procrastinating because I should check the chimney for dead birds/summer bird's nests before lighting it and sewing that one last doll for my grand daughter. Warm weather? Australia? Only 90? Sounds good right now.
    every cloud has a silver lining but sometimes it is hard to get to the mint

Our "early" family Christmas day was lovely yesterday. Lots of of fun, laughter and food. My heavens I think that DH and I will be eating Christmas dinner every night this week.

I am heading off to work today for a rest - LOL.

Today is Sunday, we have several inches of newly falling snow. And I am inside full of antibiotics, I acquired a UTI late last week.
    So today I am lounging around the house recuperating.
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Well - it is Sunday afternoon here. We went to Sunday services at church then out to lunch. Now, I'm checking out this board before cutting some more on a quilt that I hope to sew on this week. May you rall have a Blessed and Happy Christmas with loved ones!

Sending healing wishes Chasing Hawk.

Is the quilt a Christmas gift Quitlingme or just a work in progress?

I need to bind 3 mustache quilts that a presents.not sure I will get all 3 done today-maybe 2.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Upnorthcrafter

Quote Originally Posted by wolph33 View Post
    I need to bind 3 mustache quilts that a presents.not sure I will get all 3 done today-maybe 2.
    You are going to have to explain to me what mustache quilts are please. I have never heard the term before.

Off to work I go today only 3 days left before the place closes down for annual break. We return on Tuesday 8th Jan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast