Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: guideline statistics

I read the terms of use when I joined, then read them again when admin was changing the guidelines. I also have kept up with upgrades to the forum section guidelines. Plenty of good info there, although the guidelines for each section have the rules that are more enforced,

It seems like the real flagrant violators can't be bothered to look at them, or believe they are above them, since the same stuff shows up time and time again.

I can't begin to guess at how many times I've referred people to them, usually to explain how to post pictures or what different areas contain.

That number seems woefully low, but the people who should be reading the rules and don't, thrive on the attention they get when caught. Kinda sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonpi
    I read the terms of use when I joined, then read them again when admin was changing the guidelines. I also have kept up with upgrades to the forum section guidelines. Plenty of good info there, although the guidelines for each section have the rules that are more enforced,

It seems like the real flagrant violators can't be bothered to look at them, or believe they are above them, since the same stuff shows up time and time again.

I can't begin to guess at how many times I've referred people to them, usually to explain how to post pictures or what different areas contain.

That number seems woefully low, but the people who should be reading the rules and don't, thrive on the attention they get when caught. Kinda sad.
    I agree. I read the rules when I started and did my best to follow them. I, too, think the ones who yell loudest when they get caught breaking the rules are looking for attention. Sad but true. Before I joined I lurked for a while just reading the posts and found most members to be nice friendly people and that still holds true now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2