How Was Your VD?

Old 02-14-2012, 06:49 PM

Default How Was Your VD?

It was so cute...one of my co-workers left me an old fashion school type valentine and piece of candy on my door today. Have not had one of those type of valentines since grade school..really brought a to my face. Hope you all had a good day too.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:50 PM

Just like any other tuesday in my life
Old 02-14-2012, 07:01 PM
Power Poster

Very pleasant day. Gorgeous weather. Sweet card from Hubby. We are going out tomorrow to avoid the crowds tonight.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:10 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

I had a wonderful day... I Was able to sleep in since it was a snow day for my lil one and no school for her today.. Woke up ( cleaned house) Fed ex came and delivered Sheri's Berries; Chocolate covered strawberries.YUMMMMMMMMYYYYY.... Got dressed, had dinner at HuHot, walked the mall stopped at Great American Cookies and got a frosting stuffed cookie sandwich.. I spend the day with my two Valentines.. My two loves...

Thanks for asking..
Old 02-14-2012, 07:16 PM

I was surprised by my husband with a dozen of long stem roses....life has been difficult lately due to caring for 2 elderly relatives, one in hospital, one in rehab for heart attack.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:21 PM

I had a good day. Spent part of the day visiting my Dad in assisted living and Grandmother in a nursing home. They were both having a good day. Went to Walmart and bought my dh a box of whoppers (his favorite) and me a 3 muskateers. He never buys me candy. He beat me home and had bought me 2 candy bars and a bottle of vodka. He figured I would need a drink after visiting. My Grandmother has not been doing well lately. He is always trying to cheer me up after I visit her. He is the best dh ever.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:33 AM

When I first saw your title my first thought was back to school health classes. Hope everyone is well. My valentines day was good, thank you for asking.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:45 AM

Came home to a nice surprise. DH got me a Pandora bracelet a while back, and he had bought me a new bead for it. I looked at it and said, "oh, it's a bee", "no", he replies, "It's the Queen Bee". I thought it was cute, DD thought he was funny, and one of my co-workers said, "At least he knows it"! (She knows him well). All in all a nice day, other than the surprise, it was pretty much like any other day.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:46 AM

I thought mine was going to suck. My first one being single. I got home last night and true to form my beautiful daughter had left me a gift. In the bag I had yellow tulips, two things of chocolates and the latest release of my favorite movie (Twilight). She's the best ever. I called her and told her it's everything a women could want; well almost. Then it got better.
I was going to what I thought was my last applique bee because at work we were going to 12 hour shift and I couldn't get there until late. Well when I told the ladies they were willing to switch nights even. Then settled on making it a little later so that I'd only be about 1/2 hr late and then I could catch up. I felt so good, I can't say. It was a really good day.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:58 AM

not the best neither of my kids said anything nor did gradson. sent money but might not have gotten there. made things for girls. they did say ty. then emergency vet for older dog. appointment for younger dog. 1200.00 later . they did take 200.00 off. shoulder surgery few weeks ago. good point have best hubby ever, has to get better lol