Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Husbands

Couple days ago I gave my husband a quick run down on the use of my digital camera with instructions to take a couple pictures I needed. Shortly after he came inside and proudly said he'd taken 3 different pics. I thought, perfect, so I downloaded them to my laptop. Low and behold I had 3 perfect pictures of 'his right eye ball'.
    Oh, I explained that there was a 3 inch viewer on the back side but did he listen?? Apparently not! He commenced to tell me how hard it was to see anything through the small opening. Yeah, right, that was the lens silly.

That is so funny.

Oh, I feel better now. Thanks for the chuckle.

Blog Entries
    that is so funny

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa SOunds like my hubby. I can tell him how to do something several times and he still gets it wrong.

I needed that laugh:) That was funny. I love it when I know something that my husband doesn't.

Blog Entries
    The time came for our son to get his hard won Boy Scout Eagle Badge. All the family was there. DH brought out his hideously expensive camera and took lots of pictures of DS as the Eagle was pinned on. He was SO proud of our son.

Hubby was so proud and rushed that he forgot to take off the camera lens cover. The one and only picture we have of that special occasion was taken by DH's brother. Would he let me take a picture with my little cheapie camera? Heck NO, absolutely not needed.

ROFL I am peeing my pants too funny!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    On the other hand, I have a birthday gift digital camera that I've just learned how to use. I've only had it for..well, quite some time. Turns out it needs a little square thingey that fits in it and also sticks in the printer. Had to get a new printer, old one worked nicely but no hole for a camera thingey.

thats so funny, men

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast