Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I had the grandkids today!

I had the two youngest grandkids today! Almost 5 and 2. We have so much fun together. Lots of hugging and kissing and playing all day. My DH says he can see why they love me so much, cause when they are here I am like a big kid myself!
    The only problem is this big kid is pooped!! Dh took me out to dinner, so that helped a lot. Of coarse I didn't get any sewing done today. Tomorrow will be laundry and sewing!!! I am anxious to finish my string quilt so I can start on Fall and Christmas projects! :D

Blog Entries
    Sounds like you had a wonderful day! My precious grandbabies live with us and are 17 months and 4 years. Today DH and I took a day just for ourselves. Felt so nice not have to carry around a toddler and deal with carseats. Mine are so active that I have completely given up on getting and sewing, cooking or cleaning until they are grown. LOL!!! I am only 44 but they wear me out.

I have my grandkids 5 and 7 for a few days...(Thursday-Sunday). Thankfully, their Mom..my lovely DIL..is here too. So much fun.

Until 2 weeks ago I babysat for my 3 grands ages 2, 4 and 13 every day! Now its only once or twice a week since I have to deal with this pinched nerve. I will be back to it soon. Sure miss them!

Glad you had such a fun day with the kids. Enjoy them for they grow so fast it's unreal.

Blog Entries
    I can understand why you're so pooped!!! My future step-grandsons -- ages 5 and 3 -- are such a joy, but they wear me out!! :lol:

The sewing and quilting can wait, those grand babies grow up wayyyyyyyyyyyy to fastttttttttttt!!! Enjoy every moment you get with them.

Blog Entries
    I'd love to have those days back when my grandkids could come and spend the weekend or whatever with this Grandma, Boo hoo, they moved to Texas (from Illinois) and now are in high school (soph and senior) and I hardly get to see them. They DO grow up way too fast!!

I bet the grand kids had a lot of fun. Way to keep up, fun grandma! Littles are so busy and you have to eagle eye the really young ones. You must be in good shape! Sleep in tomorrow and get ready for their next visit!

Blog Entries
    you must be tired, as you are not online now, you must be sleeping, glad you enjoyed your grandkids

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast