Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I lost my quilting foot for my Juki!!!!

:cry: I have looked and looked I cannot find my juki foot or the other accesories. I cannot believe I have missplaced them!! Anyone have any ideas where I might have left them :) Oh well I have time to purchase another before the frame gets here but how frustrating I even had a walking foot!!!

I have moved my sewing room 3 times but in the same house so it has to be here right???? sorry to share my misfortune I feel better now!! Jade

Blog Entries
    About a month or so ago I cut out some quilt pieces, added the applique in the middles and then decided that the background should be smaller. So I hunted for my rotary cutter and cutting mat, and hunted and hunted...till a couple of days ago I took down a big pile of fabric I'd been saving for another quilt...well, there, under that fabric was my cutting mat and rotary cutter. I've passed by that pile many times, even shoved it over a little to put down a glass of tea near it...

Keep on hunting, you'll find it somewhere where you know darn well you did not put it.

I am so sorry that you can't find your accessories.
    I spend half of my time looking for stuff. It's so frustrating. I will have to call my sweet, little neighbor, Karsyn to come over and find things for me. She can usually find whatever I'm looking for in a hurry.

We always put them somewhere safe, where we will know exactly where they are when we need them, right? lol

I hope you find them soon!

Quote Originally Posted by oatw13
    We always put them somewhere safe, where we will know exactly where they are when we need them, right? lol

I hope you find them soon!
    Yep, that's me. It's going to turn up...you just have to stop looking! Hope it turns up soon!

Blog Entries
    LOL, I put my camara in a *safe* place a year ago, and just now found it. Problem is, the charger is still lost!

I'm so sorry for you. I know how frustrated I would be. We lost one of our cordless phones a week ago and I just found it under fabric on my sewing table. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Don't get too stressed over this. Bet most of us have lost important stuff because we put it up for safe keeping. :D I also bet that as soon as you replace the items, the original will show up. :thumbup: That is my luck around here. :D

Ok ladies you will not believe where I found my foot. I cannot believe it I had it in my hand about 10 times. I have 3 machines with 3 different quilting feet. Well the one that I thought was for my singer was for my juki. I am so embarrassed it like looking for your glasses and they are on your head the whole time!! Thank you for your sympathy :) I was able to pracice FMQ and I cannot believe how much easier it is with that stupid little foot!!!

Blog Entries
    Oh good - glad you found it. I was beginning to get nervous and even looked around MY sewing room. LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast