Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Inspector getting pushy.

Really cute inspector!

Just reminding you who's in charge
    Shannon

Inspectors....can be so loveable at times, cant they?
    Theressa
    Cowgirlquilter

I must say quilting or just doing crafts with out rafters in the way. Think he truly helps in his own way

Love those fur babies.

Blog Entries
    Looks like you won the "Seal of Approval."
    "A woman is like a tea bag-you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
    What a gorgeous little inspector .. Glad you both were having a wonderful time .. oops glad you all three were having a wonderful time !LOL
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

Blog Entries
    Ha, ha. serves you right for ignoring Rafters. they don't like that. i have three kitties and this morning I was petting Rosie and talking to my Husband. Rosie lightly bit my hand. That's a no no in this house, so I stompted my foot and she went downstairs. We are friends again now though. she's one i can't turn my head from.

You should make him a quilt of his own -- my yorkie, Bailey, used to get into my basket of test blocks. I'd come in to find she'd spread them all over the floor. DH suggested I make her a quilt (I used some of those blocks she'd get out of the basket)....she never touched my test blocks again. She loved her quilt....when she died (nearly a year ago), we buried her in her quilt. I made a quilt for her sister, Molly, and for our new addition, Sadie, too -- they both love their quilts. Our fur babies aren't any different from us in one way -- they love fabric, too.

Blog Entries
    Rafters is adorable. My inspector is Dave, who is about 6 months old. My friend Dave, found him in a garbage bag on the side of the road when he was out for his morning walk and immediately brought him to my zoo, hence the name Dave. He is an adorable, loving inspector, I can't sit down at my sewing machine without him getting on my lap. I have to watch him, he loves to play with my colored pin head or anything else I leave on my table.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2