Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawn Gnomes?

How has 'em? Who doesn't?

Blog Entries
    I don't. Don't care for them.

Blog Entries
    Gnomes? Don't have any. Just read a book about Flamingos, I think it would be a hoot to have some in my back yard. They used to be everywhere, but haven't seen any recently. Probably have to make some plywood ones of my own.

Might be fun to applique' some... (to give this some sort of quilting tie-in)

They probably wouldn't stand a chance in my front yard with the vandalism. If they're too cute or odd, they seem to be snatched like a suitcase full of $100 dollar bills. It's amazing what vandals will steal.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramona Byrd
    Gnomes? Don't have any. Just read a book about Flamingos, I think it would be a hoot to have some in my back yard. They used to be everywhere, but haven't seen any recently. Probably have to make some plywood ones of my own.
    Joanns has some metal flamingos....... 50 % off..... all the others are all in my moms yard...

as for gnoms... Dawson, MN is a city of gnomes... They r everywhere. The town is on the map because of all their gnomes!...

I don't care for em my self

I think gnomes are a hoot. We have about 10 of them in the backyard. We hide them in the bushes and the garden. We are going to get some flamingos tomorrow when we go to Joann.s.

I think gnomes are a hoot. We have about 10 of them in the backyard. We hide them in the bushes and the garden. We are going to get some flamingos tomorrow when we go to Joann.s.

Well ofcourse I do. I grew up in Europe and just a couple of weeks ago I went to see the movie gnomio with some of my children. Love those pink flamingoes too. If I had money i would buy those and more gnomes.

I don't have any but I'd love to have some. I've always liked gnomes. I even have a craft book that came out in the late 70s. Someday I'd like to make a gnome quilt.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast