Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Need serious kitty litter help

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nursie76
    Just switched to "World's Best Cat Litter" after checking in on my DD's cat while she was away. When I was cleaning the litter box, I noted no odor, and no messy litter getting on the floor and turning into cement or tracked through the house. It is kinda expensive, but is made from corn, and even with 3 cats, there is no odor.
    you will find it lasts longer and so will your cats with out all the chemicals in their cat box and then licking to cleanup them selves.

Quote Originally Posted by miriam
    Quote Originally Posted by nursie76
    Just switched to "World's Best Cat Litter" after checking in on my DD's cat while she was away. When I was cleaning the litter box, I noted no odor, and no messy litter getting on the floor and turning into cement or tracked through the house. It is kinda expensive, but is made from corn, and even with 3 cats, there is no odor.
    you will find it lasts longer and so will your cats with out all the chemicals in their cat box and then licking to cleanup them selves.
    Yes, and our one dog will probably do better too. He tends to go looking for, ummm, "treasures" in the cat litter box. He thinks they are yummy.....ICK!

We've used Special Kitty (clumping) from Walmart for quite a while now. It was even OK back when we had 4 kitties. It's not nearly as dusty as the name brands and isn't perfumed.

And cheep!

Blog Entries
    I use the Scoop Away too, with the addition of Borax to the tom cat's litter box. His box always smells worse than the femaies', for whatever reason!!

Quote Originally Posted by amandasgramma
    Two cats -- Arm and Hammer! Works great as long as one idiot cat we have would COVER his stuff!!!!
    THIS! Three cats, and one with diabetes, who doesn't clean himself...this clumps but doesn't harden. Had to stop using other litter because Gandolf would pee where he stood, walk around in it, and get it stuck in his long hair and between his toes. Then it would harden and he couldn't walk on his feet without clopping around....Got groomed, trimmed and now this litter, it's like having a different cat..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5