Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: O'M'Gosh....Got my first Hancocks of Paducah Catalog....

Twice in the last 4 months I have requested a catalogue, and when I contacted them last week to find out if one had been sent, or if they didn't send them internationally, I was told they were having problems printing/sending the international catalogues, and would hopefully get them out in the near future.

I'm still trying to work out why the international version would be different to the domestic version. I haven't had problems receiving catalogues from other stores in the US, and usually have them within 2 weeks.

I was prepared to spend over $200 with them prior to Xmas, but they missed out. Wonder how much more they have missed out on, but then again, maybe money is not an issue with them. It would also have been appreciated if they had advised me of the problem before I had to find out what was happening.

Me too. Both catalogs came yesterday. Oh be still, My Heart! Can't wait to show the ladies at coffee hour this morning. We all quilt together informally, on Monday nights. What a treat, both catalogs!

Senior Member quilter on the eastern edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Quilter
    Twice in the last 4 months I have requested a catalogue, and when I contacted them last week to find out if one had been sent, or if they didn't send them internationally, I was told they were having problems printing/sending the international catalogues, and would hopefully get them out in the near future.

I'm still trying to work out why the international version would be different to the domestic version. I haven't had problems receiving catalogues from other stores in the US, and usually have them within 2 weeks.

I was prepared to spend over $200 with them prior to Xmas, but they missed out. Wonder how much more they have missed out on, but then again, maybe money is not an issue with them. It would also have been appreciated if they had advised me of the problem before I had to find out what was happening.
    They told me the same thing with the last catalogue. I emailed them several times and made a complaint on their Facebook page and I eventually got my catalogue. I hope I don't have to do it again this time.

Blog Entries
    Update!!!! Just got an e-mail from them, my order has shipped and is expected at my house on Friday. Can't wait to see it and show you my goodies!!! I just ordered yesterday morning. Now that is as good service as fabric.com.

Amen!

Hot dog--another dream day coming. I just signed up.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5