Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   RAK Thank You! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/rak-thank-you-t172506.html)

lynnie 12-02-2012 09:42 AM

Donna, you are right, just common courteous tosay thanks, i got it.
Imstill wondering did i spend over$5 on about ten ra ks that never reached their destination???

LAQUITA 12-05-2012 07:54 PM

OH OH I'd like to thank Cathy C for the AWESOME RAK she sent me. I love it and will use it with pride.
THANK YOU CAthy for the 'early Christmas present'

Also to Pattie25314 for the WONDERFUL batiks package you sent me. I love them all!
THANK YOU :)
BLessings to you both and your families.
LaQuita

quiltymom 12-10-2012 06:51 AM

Birthday Rak from Everose

Thankyou so much for the lovely gifts I was so surprised to find this in mail box!! Thankyou Di for thinking of me!!!Cant get pic to upload Ill have son try and will post!!!

quiltymom 12-12-2012 06:05 AM

Thankyou Di for Birthday gift

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry it took awhile for pic but it wouldn't upload.

walk-n-roll 12-13-2012 11:15 AM

A very special thanks for an anonymous RAK. I received a beautiful batik charm pack. I love batiks and it was such perfect timing.

alabam49 12-15-2012 06:24 PM

My thanks to Di from ND for my RAK of a beautiful fat quarter & some all occasion cards--thank you also for the b-day wish!! My nephew lives in near Bismark & works for a caterpiller place up there!!

quiltymom 12-16-2012 08:06 AM

Birthday Gift

1 Attachment(s)
A better picture of the birthday gifts I recieved from Everose!!!

Lori Peercy 12-19-2012 09:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received a wonderful RAK. I had said that my house looked like the Grinch lived there because I had no Christmas decorations up aand since I wasn't in my apt very due to heping friend with cancer. I came home to Christmas in a box! Tree included!!!!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]383138[/ATTACH] THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH

Krystyna 12-19-2012 10:21 AM

Just a quick note to say thank you to everyone for your support and kind donations. We received a small advance from the insurance company that let us get furniture and that is HUGE. Goodbye air mattress. We have a nice bed that is big enough to share with the dogs who love to push us to the edge and dressers so we no longer have to keep what's left of our clothing in garbage bags. We also got a sofa and love seat -- the same kind we had before and that we learned had the ability to float! DH and I have a little table and two chairs in the kitchen here ... and while the stove leaves much to be desired (the oven sets its temp either at 300 or 500 and nothing in between) ... it is perfect for the two of us. We now have a television that is on top of a table borrowed from our son as is the desk that I have set up. So little by little we are moving along. There will be no Christmas this year -- no gifts, no tree -- so we will focus on the true meaning of the season and that is fine. I have a teeny tiny plant of sort sort that vaguely looks like a Christmas tree so that will be the essence of our festivity this year. Hoping that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and a happy and prosperous (or at least not disastrous) New Year.

Vanogay 12-19-2012 03:03 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Want to post a BIG Thank You to Krystyna for the RAK (at least that's what I'm calling it) she sent me. In the midst of her problems, she stopped long enough to think of me. Can't tell you how much that warms my heart. She sent me a BEAUTIFUL scarf (she's queen of scarfs) and an apron and hot pad. These, she said were pre-Sandy. If they were, I'd love to see what she can produce post-Sandy when she is back up and running!! Here are pictures -- scarf just doesn't photograph well - it is WAAAAY prettier than in this picture!