Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Royal Baby. (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/royal-baby-t207563.html)

nativetexan 12-04-2012 12:31 PM

I just saw an interview with a woman who had this type of sickness from week 12 of her pregnancy to the 30th!!

captlynhall 12-04-2012 07:55 PM

I saw it on Yahoo this morning. I wish them well. I'm just sorry Diana is not alive to see her first grandchild. Don't you know she would have been a doting grandmother.

DJinSC 12-04-2012 08:47 PM

So now if I read it in the Enquirer, I can believe it? All the baby questions have been on the front pages since their wedding.

Edie 12-05-2012 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by maryb119 (Post 5696741)
I heard that. I understand how she feels. I had severe "morning sickness" will all of my kids but it was "morning, noon, and night sickness" for me. It lasted until I was about 4 months along.

I thought all pregnancies started out with morning sickness! Maybe being a princess makes it worse than we all thought it was! Sorry, ladies, but she puts her bra on the same as we do! Edie

mountain deb 12-05-2012 06:28 AM

As long as that baby is healthy, happy and loved, I will be happy. My prayers are with them.

BellaBoo 12-05-2012 06:57 AM

No morning sickness for me but I do remember having horrible heartburn. No meds then but Rolaids! I ate a thousand of those. I did not enjoy being pregnant at all, not one day of it. Love my kids, but not making them. LOL

TinaRibena 12-05-2012 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by quiltmom04 (Post 5698387)
I, too, hope the paparazzi give them some privacy because I have just about had ENOUGH of it already! MANY, MANY women were ( and are) sick with pregnancy, our backs hurt, our feet swelled. She's not the first one to have a child. We don't need to keep hearing about it!!!

Completely understand what you're saying, and I hope to goodness that the press DO leave them alone; but this child will be third in line to the throne following a very recent change in the succession laws over here, so potentially a future King or Queen! I'm pleased for them, but don't really need to know more until he or she has been born now :).

TexasGurl 12-05-2012 09:02 AM

Happy news, hope she feels better soon ...
Just hope the baby looks like HER and NOT the Royal's side !! Always thought Andrew was such a handsome young man, he looked much like Diana - but IMHO now he's looking more and more like Charles ... UNfortunately

you know Diana is smiling down on them ...

TexasGurl 12-05-2012 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by Edie (Post 5699539)
I thought all pregnancies started out with morning sickness! Maybe being a princess makes it worse than we all thought it was! Sorry, ladies, but she puts her bra on the same as we do! Edie

The news said she has a VERY severe form of morning sickness, she can't keep anything down and could quickly become dehydrated ... it often occurs in 1st pregnancies and also with multiples ... ??

I was lucky, with 2 kids I never had real morning sickness, I felt queasy at times and some foods and smells bothered me but I never really got ill. I felt great once I was past the fatigue and sleepiness of the first 3 mos.

solstice3 12-05-2012 09:35 AM

Congrats to them. Wonder if they have a girl, will they name it Dianna??