Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Project Runway

Do you think Anthony Ryan deserved to be booted off? Also - Anya "lost" her money, and then - ta da- she won! And they weren't great outfits, either!!

Blog Entries
    No, I don't. I just hope this season doesn't end like last one. I did not like one thing Gretchen put on the runway. I adored most everything Mondo did. I hope Victor will not be this season's Mondo.

Blog Entries
    I haven't gotten to see the episode yet but I just wish Joshua would go away! He is such a drama queen and I just want to spank him when he starts acting the way he does! I agree about last year, I really disliked Gretchen and she was so two faced, blah!!! Mondo had the real talent!

Super Member mary quite contrary's Avatar
    I agree that Josh needs to go. Who would want to work with him?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaiQuilter
    Do you think Anthony Ryan deserved to be booted off? Also - Anya "lost" her money, and then - ta da- she won! And they weren't great outfits, either!!
    I do think he deserved to go - he was supposed to be a men's clothing designer but didn't even know how to make a pair of men's pants??? And Anya has talent, much more than most of them this year. But I think they will keep Josh around for the drama he creates. I too hated Gretchin's designs last year. Mondo will go far without that show but I doubt we will ever hear of Gretchin again.

Blog Entries
    I personally think that drama queen Joshua should go; he's so not a team player and feels there is only one way to do things and that is his and then this past week trying to copy someone elses designs.

I think Anya is way overrated. There was nothing special about her outfits; they were just easier and cheaper to mass produce than Viktor's beautiful jacket.