Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for Admin

What are the duties of a moderator? Do they include monitoring EVERY thread and making sure that EVERY reply is right in line with their version of what is being talked about? Is this board really that strict? I don't like threads that I'm part of being locked up all the time. It seems like this has just started up in the last month and every week there's threads that are all of a sudden gone or locked. It's getting extremely irritating and I know that I'm not the only one that's tired of it. The minute anyone makes the slightest joke about something, BOOM, someone blows up the thread. Personally I like to laugh. In the past that's been something that I've really enjoyed about this board is that everyone seems to really be having fun but the past several weeks someone has been putting a screaching halt to it.

AMEN!!!!!!

Banned
    Well said Raptureready! This crap is getting very old!

Raptureready, I love your avatar. Is it an available pattern or an original?

Mine is not to lock normal threads I have a specific job here. So I am not guilty, I have not locked a thread yet!!

Banned
    It is pretty disheartening to know you're not allowed to have the "wrong" opinion on here....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Up North
    Mine is not to lock normal threads I have a specific job here. So I am not guilty, I have not locked a thread yet!!
    and we really thank you for that!!! We should be able to discuss what we want as long as its clean. This is America :thumbup:

I thought they hung Saddam Hussein!!!!!

Blog Entries
    OK I will answer in general terms here and I am only speaking for myself. Do I read every post and every answer , believe it or not pretty much, yes.

What are the rules of the board ... here is a link

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-30553-1.htm

That also includes a list of the duties of a moderator.

If I have questions about a post I send it on for better advice and guidance.

Sorry, fixed the link

Quote Originally Posted by isnthatodd
    Raptureready, I love your avatar. Is it an available pattern or an original?
    At the extreme risk of hijacking my own thread and getting it shut down, I'll answer you. :lol:

If you click on Search then type in "Directions for Frames quilt (my avy)" it should come up. The directions are sketchy, no fabric requirements, but all the cutting and sewing ones are there. I posted it around Mar. 24th of this year.

Banned
    Oops, Sharon ~ wrong link ;)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast