Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 114 of 197 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 113 114 115 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1968

Thread: RAK Thank You!

  1. #1131
    Swap Hosts Krystyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Baldwin, NY
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
    where? i want some for my psq's.
    Walmart. I'll see if they have more next time I go. Quilty-Louise also sent me some, but I don't know where she got it.
    They also had button fabric!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

  2. #1132
    Senior Member thomp116's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Southwest New York
    Posts
    690
    Blog Entries
    1
    A big thank you to Mary, aka mmb195152. I received a package of Pez (and can you believe I actually have a dispenser), a beautiful notepad and pen, and several pieces of selvage (which I keep telling myself to use SOON!).
    Thanks again, Mary! So nice to receive something other than bills in the mail, isn't it?
    Kris

  3. #1133
    Super Member onaemtnest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rocky Mountains of Idaho
    Posts
    1,013
    I too received a RAK from Mary ~ mmb195152 ~ Thank-you Mary for sending the fabric pieces for the Yo Yo's and the Pez candies, DH loves them and they will be much appreciated. Such a sweet note, thank-you.

    I agree with Kris aka thomp116 it is nice to open a package and receive rather than an envelope wanting.
    Smiles from Idaho,
    Onalee

    "What if you woke up today with only the things you had thanked God for yesterday?" ~ Michael Hyatt

  4. #1134
    Super Member quiltymom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Springfield, Mich(Battle Creek)
    Posts
    3,238
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
    where? i want some for my psq's.
    Found at our Walmart this afternoon had a whole bolt!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

  5. #1135
    Super Member Havplenty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    MO (the Show Me state)
    Posts
    2,949
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
    Found at our Walmart this afternoon had a whole bolt!!!
    does the one at wally world (aka walmart) look like this one? someone posted this fab from walmart on the pincushion swap. i may stop by there tomorrow to see if my walmart has it.

    Name:  Pincushfab.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  155.1 KB
    My Quiltboard Blog
    ~Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are..(Marianne Williamson)
    ~If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.(Amy Tan)
    ~As long as one keeps searching, the answers come.(Joan Baez)



  6. #1136
    Super Member Havplenty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    MO (the Show Me state)
    Posts
    2,949
    Blog Entries
    8
    i want to thank krystyna and lv2sew2011 for the great raks i received over the weekend.

    krystyna sent some fabric scraps and sample pieces of printed duck cloth. i see some funky projects in the very near future. thanks sew much.
    Attachment 332069

    lv2sew2011 made me some great quilt labels. thanks sew much. i love these labels.
    Attachment 332070
    My Quiltboard Blog
    ~Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are..(Marianne Williamson)
    ~If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.(Amy Tan)
    ~As long as one keeps searching, the answers come.(Joan Baez)



  7. #1137
    Super Member quiltymom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Springfield, Mich(Battle Creek)
    Posts
    3,238
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
    does the one at wally world (aka walmart) look like this one? someone posted this fab from walmart on the pincushion swap. i may stop by there tomorrow to see if my walmart has it.

    Name:  Pincushfab.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  155.1 KB
    Yes thats it!!!!
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

  8. #1138
    Super Member Quilty-Louise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Hoping my SS won't know it is me sending them their SS package
    Posts
    2,626
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mary I will send you a fq of the fabric.

    I also got it at WalMart, but I had purchased the
    last 1-1/2 yards they had at the time, and since
    that store is much further out of my way than any
    other store (PLUS it is the only one with bolt fabric)
    I seldom get over that way.

    But I will send you at least the fat quarter, IF I have
    more (don't remember what I have now) I will send
    you a half yard.

    K - When I was at the WalMart that has bolt fabric I also
    got 2 different button fabrics, as well as some of "sewing"
    themed fabrics, don't ask me WHERE it is in my fabric room
    right now but its in there someplace.


    Now I am ASHAMED to have to admit this but I KNOW that
    I sent someone some sewing themed fabrics for their own
    quilt, but darn if my brain can remember WHO it was, I
    keep wanting to think it was Teresa (mscupid) but than again
    don't know if that is correct.

    So will you PLEASE help my brain out?
    Louise - Expecting Ya-ya to be in April 2015. I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, sewing/quilting themed fabrics, and fabric in general.

  9. #1139
    Super Member mscupid804's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
    Mary I will send you a fq of the fabric.

    I also got it at WalMart, but I had purchased the
    last 1-1/2 yards they had at the time, and since
    that store is much further out of my way than any
    other store (PLUS it is the only one with bolt fabric)
    I seldom get over that way.

    But I will send you at least the fat quarter, IF I have
    more (don't remember what I have now) I will send
    you a half yard.

    K - When I was at the WalMart that has bolt fabric I also
    got 2 different button fabrics, as well as some of "sewing"
    themed fabrics, don't ask me WHERE it is in my fabric room
    right now but its in there someplace.


    Now I am ASHAMED to have to admit this but I KNOW that
    I sent someone some sewing themed fabrics for their own
    quilt, but darn if my brain can remember WHO it was, I
    keep wanting to think it was Teresa (mscupid) but than again
    don't know if that is correct.

    So will you PLEASE help my brain out?
    Was not me Louise, I've only rec'd "sewing theme" fabric from tedytrser and Jan, sorry!
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

  10. #1140
    Swap Hosts Krystyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Baldwin, NY
    Posts
    8,588
    Blog Entries
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
    does the one at wally world (aka walmart) look like this one? someone posted this fab from walmart on the pincushion swap. i may stop by there tomorrow to see if my walmart has it.
    Yes! That's the stuff!!!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Page 114 of 197 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 113 114 115 124 164 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.