Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 14 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: RAK Thank You!

Blog Entries
    Congrats Wanda Lou!
    Good Luck Louise.
    THANK YOU for my 1st RAK!!! I received 3 spools of thread from???
    Diana

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    To whoever stole Krystyna's mailing labels THANK YOU for my RAK......got 2 quilt magazines that I am gonna enjoy reading thru in about a hour once I settle down for the night. That is the time I like to go thru my quilting magazines....anyway.....just wanted to say thanks for thinking of me and putting a smile on my face....
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wanda lou View Post
    Hey guys I am a granny again, Sydney Lane was born this morning almost 9 pounds and she is Beautiful.
    Welcome to the world Sydney Lane!!!
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    OK. I'll confess. I stole them myself. There must be a word for that.
    Krystyna

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    Yesterday I received a wonderful surprise from the one and only Krystyna -- an RAK in the form of a Pam Bono pattern book titled "Rectrangles". The book shows how to make very complicated looking blocks by breaking them down and taking shortcuts. I LOVE quick piecing tricks, and this book will join my others on the shelf where I keep my "reference" guides and will be referred to often. Thank you so much, Krystyna, for bringing sunshine to a very rainy and dreary day and for providing the motivation I needed to sit down and SEW SOMETHING. This is just what I needed to get me out of a slump. Your thoughtfulness is very much appreciated.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana View Post
    Yesterday I received a wonderful surprise from the one and only Krystyna -- an RAK in the form of a Pam Bono pattern book titled "Rectrangles". The book shows how to make very complicated looking blocks by breaking them down and taking shortcuts. I LOVE quick piecing tricks, and this book will join my others on the shelf where I keep my "reference" guides and will be referred to often. Thank you so much, Krystyna, for bringing sunshine to a very rainy and dreary day and for providing the motivation I needed to sit down and SEW SOMETHING. This is just what I needed to get me out of a slump. Your thoughtfulness is very much appreciated.
    Nice gift....

Hearing happens when the ears and the brain team up, but listening happens with the ears of the heart.

I collect Angels, enjoy reading Cozies, ( light mysteries especially about quilting and other crafts)...

Blog Entries
    I received my first RAK today!!! The day started off rough... then I received the package of 2 quilting mags which brought a HUGE smile to this gals face!! Thank you so much Krystyna, it couldn't of come at a better time! Now to get off here,, get dishes done and relax the rest of the evening looking and drooling over all the wonderful quilts...
    Gigi07

Learn from Yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by walk-n-roll View Post
    Congrats Wanda Lou!
    Good Luck Louise.
    THANK YOU for my 1st RAK!!! I received 3 spools of thread from???
    Now if you only had a project to go with the thread!
    Kris

Blog Entries
    You are both welcome and I hope you enjoy the inspiration in the books/magazines. Nancy, I just loved the dog on the cover of rectrangles.
    Well, I am sick. It's been coming on for a few days and now I am finally in that zone where you can't think and don't want to move. Hope it lifts soon, but if not ... see you in February.
    Krystyna

ATTN RAK members: someone on the list is expected to get a pkg tomorrow from me so watch your mailboxes/PO boxes!
    Teresa
    "I collect wind chimes."

Page 14 of 197 FirstFirst ... 4 13 14 15 24 64 114 ... LastLast