RAK Thank You!

Old 09-02-2012, 02:35 PM

LOUISE, you got it fixed but still no one on there likes orange as their fav color. Will post to the SP thread and see who answers, if anybody.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:41 PM
Banned

I love ALL colors except for brown and olive/drab green.

Orange is one of the colors I am trying build in my stash.

Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post
LOUISE, you got it fixed but still no one on there likes orange as their fav color. Will post to the SP thread and see who answers, if anybody.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:47 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804 View Post

I am collecting orange currently - DH requested a Miami Dolphin inspired quilt. So looking for teal, orange, black and white!

Have a great Labor Day!
Old 09-03-2012, 07:52 AM

I like orange, too! Fall is my favorite season, so..........of course, orange!
Haven't been on here in ages. The summer has been crazy and I have been trying to get some work done on my house. Very slow going!
Old 09-03-2012, 01:47 PM

Hello to all! I have not been on the board in quite some time, and am trying to catch up. Congrats on your new job Havplenty. Congrats that you are working so much Louise. You are going to be too valuable for your boss to let you go again. I am getting to the end part of a long divorce process, after getting a better attorney. I have been getting my house ready to sell as a result. I am anxious to move onto my new life. My funds have been in short supply also, so sending some RAKS out will have to wait for awhile. I am not too sad to leave this house because their are lots of bad
memories here. I am looking forward to more simplicity in my life. Not knowing where I am going is the hard part. I really can't do much planning until the house sells, which could be next week, or whenever. Everything is packed away in order to get things rolling. I can't find a lot of things, which is a challenge I can deal with. I have been purging, donating, dumping, etc., and would do more if I knew what I will need, and what kind of housing is ahead. I have been doing lots of looking, so I am getting familiar with the market. The reason I am writing all this is to find out if any of you have done this, or moved a lot, or have any suggestions besides trusting that God will show me when the time is right. I also believe He helps those who help themselves. I am open to any and all suggestions.

Also, Havplenty, I am praying for your SIL and family. How is that going? m
Old 09-05-2012, 02:01 PM

I rec'd a RAK today of buttons from Kristen K. Smith, sorry no borard name. Thank you Kristen, these are so cute!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:50 PM

I had to say Thank-you to WUV2QUILT, she did an RAK on Tuesday for me, we live 2 miles from each other, and she knows my doctors apt. on Tuesday's are hard on me, so being the beautiful person she is made home made soup for my husband and I. 3 kinds of crackers was sent along with pencils, and sticky notes pads. We are on Quilty-louise RAK list, Wuv2quilt has an awesome heart of GOLD. Thanks for the Blessing...........Boy did all you miss out the soup was GREEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Old 09-07-2012, 10:26 AM
Banned

I use to live down in Catawba County, and often made short
weekend trips up to Morganton (dated a guy from there in the 80's).

Been gone from NC for 14 years now. What I miss the most is
my house that I had, crazy I know but it was my first home to
own and it was TWICE the size of this condo I live in now. LOL

The soup sounds yummy, glad you got a special treat.

Originally Posted by mrsaj11 View Post
I had to say Thank-you to WUV2QUILT, she did an RAK on Tuesday for me, we live 2 miles from each other, and she knows my doctors apt. on Tuesday's are hard on me, so being the beautiful person she is made home made soup for my husband and I. 3 kinds of crackers was sent along with pencils, and sticky notes pads. We are on Quilty-louise RAK list, Wuv2quilt has an awesome heart of GOLD. Thanks for the Blessing...........Boy did all you miss out the soup was GREEEEEEAAAAAAT!
Old 09-07-2012, 09:11 PM

MRSAJ11 thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your package came at one of my lowest points of time. With grand kids moving away and losing my brother recently i really needed a little of something or a whole lot. But thank you for thinking of me.I have to say the Mickeymouse is my favorite. You even embroider it. The electric scissors I am excited to try out. Love the mm's and the sewing kit and the pin cushion. Thank you for all of it it meant a lot.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:32 PM

The members of this board are awesome. Quilty-Louise your inspiration for this idea has lifted many of us, and so many have done things for each other. This idea & this thread continues to spread love, compassion, and joy.

And this week I have been overwhelmed with lots of love from some of them. In addition to the surprise last Sat. from Luvstoquilt, the love and kindness continued this week. On Wed. I received a package from Everose, Thursday one from MsCupid, and today one from mrsaj11 and another one from Cajunquilter2. I will try to post pictures tomorrow.

Thank you to all of you who have sent me well wishes via pm and with packages. It has really lifted my spirits.

Love,
Tricia