Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 88 of 197 FirstFirst ... 38 78 87 88 89 98 138 188 ... LastLast

Thread: RAK Thank You!

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
    YUUUUUPPP!!!!! I did them for Oct. swap and sent some out. When one showed up Onalee wanted one. The picture that was posted of the one on here must of been taken off cuz its not here now.Sorry Teresa was going to show it to you,it was brown coffee with brown potholder.
    The brown one with the coffee is mine, I can take a pic and post it!! It was a SP gift for me...
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Pics of towel holder made wih towel and pot holder

here is the towel holder pics. I really like it and will make some more myself.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Myrna

They say money does not buy happiness, but it buys fabric & fabric makes me happy!!

Blog Entries
    That is soooo cool! So the pot holder is folded in half over the towel?
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2 View Post
    here is the towel holder pics. I really like it and will make some more myself.
    I believe I made one for Annt59 in Oct Swap! They are so easy to make. Remember to gather the towel frist then add potholder. I zig zagged it on Then add button didn't really like the color but was all I had. I bought them at dollar store.The loiday ones I made and sent out were cute. About everyone I know I've given them to I have one my stove and fridge!!! Glade you like it!!!
    Last edited by quiltymom; 03-29-2012 at 04:17 PM.
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltymom View Post
    I believe I made one for Annt59 in Oct Swap! They are so easy to make. Remember to gather the towel frist then add potholder. I zig zagged it on Then add button didn't really like the color but was all I had. I bought them at dollar store.The loiday ones I made and sent out were cute. About everyone I know I've given them to I have one my stove and fridge!!! Glade you like it!!!

how does one use this? is it just something decorative to hang in your kitchen?

i think i have misplaced my domesticity. you would think it would be ingrained in me after raising three children but i dunno. i hardly look for things for my kitchen these days but i have a ton of spices in my spice cabinet. gotta be ready just in case the opportunity to cook comes along.
    Last edited by Havplenty; 03-29-2012 at 07:13 PM.
    My Quiltboard Blog
    ~Joy is what happens when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are..(Marianne Williamson)
    ~If you can't change your fate, change your attitude.(Amy Tan)
    ~As long as one keeps searching, the answers come.(Joan Baez)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Havplenty View Post
    how does one use this? is it just something decorative to hang in your kitchen?

i think i have misplaced my domesticity. you would think it would be ingrained in me after raising three children but i dunno. i hardly look for things for my kitchen these days but i have a ton of spices in my spice cabinet. gotta be ready just in case the opportunity to cook comes along.
    Just hang it on the door handle of your oven door or fridge
    You know if your a quilter when you cleanup your sewing room and your family thinks your moving out!! Author U/K Sue

Blog Entries
    I sent out 4 Raks yesterday!!! Watch your mail boxes next week!!!!

Blog Entries
    I want to give a HUGE shout out of thanks to craftykk.

She sent me custom made just for ME a magnet, scissor
    fob and necklace in purple & yellow.
    Included in the envelope was also a pattern and some fabric.

I will post pictures when I return home (heading out to dinner).

THANK YOU again craftykk.
    Louise - I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, and sewing/quilting themed fabrics.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise View Post
    I want to give a HUGE shout out of thanks to craftykk.

She sent me custom made just for ME a magnet, scissor
    fob and necklace in purple & yellow.
    Included in the envelope was also a pattern and some fabric.

I will post pictures when I return home (heading out to dinner).

THANK YOU again craftykk.
    That's my crafty little granddaughter.
    http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...6BC2680921.png
    " You can be a master of every thing you do. Every thing you do may not be a masterpiece, understand that, then do the best you can with what you've got".Maya Angelou

Blog Entries
    Hi everyone. I'm back home from the hospital. I got home yesterday evening to some very wonderful surprises. The first one was from
    Painiacs. She sent me some Jones grape carbonated candy in a cute tin. A McCall's tips and techniques sheet, a pink and white with red hearts FQ, a crochet washcloth, and an Easter egg ornament. She also sent the cutiest kitty postcard with a note on the back. Thanks Patti!
    Name:  MARCH RAK'S 001.JPG
Views: 80
Size:  1.23 MB

Then from Ladybug I received 7 postcards from Florida, Michigan and Pennsylvania. The changing colors of the ocean in the postcards are so beautiful. Thanks Rosemary!
    Name:  MARCH RAK'S 008.JPG
Views: 82
Size:  1.25 MB

I had also entered a contest with Cherrywood Fabric that they were running to promote their hand-dyed fabrics and one on of the charm packs. The one that I won is the Minnesota Bundle of 16 squares that was made just for a shop hop in Minnesota and sold exclusively at those shops. When they say that their fabric has the look and feel of suede they are not kidding. The fabric feels wonderful.
    Name:  MARCH RAK'S 002.JPG
Views: 81
Size:  1.24 MB

Disabled does not mean unable.
    Love to all, Robyn

http://pinterest.com/arizonagirl/

Page 88 of 197 FirstFirst ... 38 78 87 88 89 98 138 188 ... LastLast