Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: School Prank (funny)

Blog Entries

School Prank (funny)

High school kids sure have it all figured out!

At a high school in Montana , a group of students played

a prank - they let three goats loose in the school.

But, before turning them loose, they painted numbers on the sides of the goats: 1, 2, and 4.

School administrators spent most of the day looking for No. 3.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are...

There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good. So, love the people who treat you right. Think good thoughts for the ones who don't. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is part of LIFE...Getting back up is LIVING...

That is funny and smart of the kids.
    Sewbeadit
    W. Washington

Especially when the kids have the Admin. worked out...

a few years ago a bunch of kids at one of the neighboring schools let a cow into their high school one night. the school was 5 stories tall and the next day everyone came to school to find a cow on the fifth floor. cows don't mind going up stairs but they don't like going down stairs. If I remember correctly they eventually got a crane to get it out of the building after trying for hours to coax it down the stairs, but I like the goat story better
    It's not a mistake, it's an unconscious decision to change the pattern.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwick156 View Post
    High school kids sure have it all figured out!

At a high school in Montana , a group of students played

a prank - they let three goats loose in the school.

But, before turning them loose, they painted numbers on the sides of the goats: 1, 2, and 4.

School administrators spent most of the day looking for No. 3.

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are...

I'm sorry, but I don't think that it is funny to waste the taxpayer dollars and school resources on a 'prank'. In this day and age, all school resources should be wisely monitored to make sure the children are getting the full value of the money and time allocated to their education.
    Nancy in western NY

Blog Entries
    That's funny! When I was a junior in high school, the seniors let a pig loose in the school. Our senior prank, of which I was not part of!!!, was setting a bag full of crickets loose in the school. I think that it is expected that there be some kind of senior prank and as long as nobody (or animal) gets hurt, it is just good clean fun! Too much emphasis is placed on always doing the correct thing and if you don't cut loose sometimes, your head will explode!!!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Too funny! Sometimes with all the stress these kids are under they need a release. Better a goat than a gun is all I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
    I'm sorry, but I don't think that it is funny to waste the taxpayer dollars and school resources on a 'prank'. In this day and age, all school resources should be wisely monitored to make sure the children are getting the full value of the money and time allocated to their education.
    This story is not actually true, if you look it up on Snopes. It's just funny because of the way people will be inclined to find the missing element of a series, if it's implied there is a series (#1, #2, #4).

Sent this to my grandkids and my daughter who is a high school teacher

Blog Entries
    [ QUOTE=Quiltbeagle;4735668]Too funny! Sometimes with all the stress these kids are under they need a release. Better a goat than a gun is all I have to say.[/QUOTE] AMEN----

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast