Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Spoiled

DH just ordered me to buy the new Amazon Flame!! It is a pre-order but golly gee whiz!! He saw it and told me to get it as it would be easier to work from for my quilting designs.
    Is this guy a keeper or what??

Am I spoiled or am I spoiled!!?

This on top of his okaying the new Baby Lock Symphony and Brother embroider machine!!

Since I retired, my income has dropped to almost nothing, so he supplements my hobbies-and I feel so guilty as he has none!!

drop the guilt! maybe his hobby is making you happy?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltmau
    DH just ordered me to buy the new Amazon Flame!! It is a pre-order but golly gee whiz!! He saw it and told me to get it as it would be easier to work from for my quilting designs.
    Is this guy a keeper or what??

Am I spoiled or am I spoiled!!?

This on top of his okaying the new Baby Lock Symphony and Brother embroider machine!!

Since I retired, my income has dropped to almost nothing, so he supplements my hobbies-and I feel so guilty as he has none!!
    wow...you must his fave HOBBY

could be-he does worry-very Italian-

Parden my techno ignorance but what exactly is an Amazon Flame? I tried googling and got nothing but hits with the words Amazon and Flame but nothing with that specific name.

Quote Originally Posted by feline fanatic
    Parden my techno ignorance but what exactly is an Amazon Flame? I tried googling and got nothing but hits with the words Amazon and Flame but nothing with that specific name.
    my error-was so excited that I used flame instead of fire--it is the new tablet from Amazon

Maybe he goes by the rule

If Mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy.

Central Virginia in the Foothills of the Blue Ridge Mtns.
    STOP!!
    You do know you can't do this, right?! I mean, we just had that big, long, well-discussed topic last week about DHs who "allow" us to do things, or who try to order us around!! You can"t let him get away with this; I'm sorry, but someone's DH might be reading this!!

No, indeed. Step away from the keyboard. Back away from the phone. Put your hands on your hips, pick up your iron skillet, and tell him he's not telling YOU what to do!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jan in VA

Quote Originally Posted by Jan in VA
    STOP!!
    You do know you can't do this, right?! I mean, we just had that big, long, well-discussed topic last week about DHs who "allow" us to do things, or who try to order us around!! You can"t let him get away with this; I'm sorry, but someone's DH might be reading this!!

No, indeed. Step away from the keyboard. Back away from the phone. Put your hands on your hips, pick up your iron skillet, and tell him he's not telling YOU what to do!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Jan in VA
    but-but -but then I would have to return the machines and the fabric and the new Amazon Fire-whine, whine--can't I just let him tell me to do stuff I like!???

:shock: :roll: