Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Temperature felt so nice this morning

Went outside this morning and it actually felt like fall. Sure wish I could have stayed outside for a while. Had to go to work and by the time I got to go outside again it was hot. Yuck. And by the time I left for home my car thermometer read 108.

Doesn't feel too bad out there now (11 p.m.). We have a 20% chance of rain starting Thursday and going through the first of next week. That's not a big percentage, but at least there's hope. Just praying we'll get enough to help this drought. All the little ponds are drying up.

Hope fall arrives to stay soon!

Our weatherman says just hang in there until next week....much cooler then. I hope he is right!

Blog Entries
    Its now 2:07 am weds and its 68 this is the warmest we've been overnight in approx 2 wks we have already been down to 47 and we are staying in the mid 80's heading back to the low 90's-I'm really going to miss summer :-(

On my way to work this morning it was only 85 degrees and yes it did feel great. Of course it hit triple digits this afternoon, but the day started out right!

It was 108 here today. Two more triple digits and then it is supposed to be a little cooler.