Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
tv shows ...new seasons and new shows >

tv shows ...new seasons and new shows

tv shows ...new seasons and new shows

Old 09-28-2014, 12:27 PM

We were very upset about the end of BONES so I did some searching and according to the head guy, the actor that plays Sweets is in the middle of something and wanted out of his contract. It was not planned - they were not sure how to handle it. But the actor has a lot on his plate and so it was mostly his decision. The buy interviewed did say they have a huge surprise for their 200th show - so I am really looking forward to that.

I did not see that the Mentalist was cancelled - only that it wasn't starting yet. This is to be their last year though.
Old 09-28-2014, 12:46 PM

NCIS has always been my most favorite show. Not anymore! I also don't care for the blonde. She adds nothing to the show and there is no chemistry with her and the other actors. NO lead man turns me off. No go there! I love Bones and was sorry to see Sweets leave. Waiting to find out what happens there with Daisy pregnant. I have watched Forever a couple of times and I think it may be good. CSI Vegas should have been taken off and New York CSI left on. When Grissom left, I too was done with it.
Old 09-28-2014, 01:44 PM

DH and I liked the Big Bang Theory and Scorpion. Still need to watch the new NCIS and NCIS:NO. I watched Bones, not sure about it.
Old 09-28-2014, 01:56 PM

I watched the first episode of the new season 5 of Downton Abbey on You Tube and it's GOOD!!!!!
Old 09-29-2014, 09:58 AM

Yes, lookin' forward to Castle...who caused the accident? Coulda been sooo many. I need there to be some happiness and closure on their relationship. I stopped watching Bones b/c the relationship was years in the making and so am about ready to do that to Castle. Get 'em married and move on to another story line. I am ready for another kidnapping when they bring in Castle's Dad. Also, would like to see relationships for Martha and Javi and Lanie. Liked "Forever" but reminds me of Castle a little bit. Liked CSI NO--first one I've ever watched. Also, Scorpion-Catherine McPhee knocked it outta the park and she can sing too! YES... will January ever get here for Downton Abbey!?
Old 09-30-2014, 03:31 PM

Was surprised at Bones ending but will keep watching it. Like Person of Interest, NY Blue Bloods, CSI LA, Hawaii 5-O, Masterpiece, Father Brown (nothing but reruns now) mostly. Waiting for Downton Abbey. Scorpion little far-fetched but hope it improves. DH has the remote from 7-9 with the News and/or sports. Yuck! I hate sports of any kind. Sorry sports fans... Have to clean the kitchen at some point so do that while he has the TV. He changes channels like crazy as well as other hubbies. I get the remote around 9-10 PM. I, too, am a Gemini and am reading, sewing, organizing sewing projects, looking at magazines, surfing, on the QB, etc., while DH has the remote.