Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: two FW for the price of one

While in PA last Sunday, we went to Renningers Antique Market in Adamstown (only open Sundays). There was a dealer who was selling 2 FW machines, with lots of attachments/manuals. He was asking $165 for the one that had been used the most, and $185 for the second less used machine. He offered to sell them together for $300 (probably could negotiate for even less). I wasn't really in the market for another FW so I told him I'd pass info on to some quilting friends. The machines came out of the home of 2 elderly sisters. Dealer said he tried both machines and said the less expensive one ran a little sluggish, which he felt a good cleaning would be all that was needed. I don't know what FW sell for in PA area, but up in New England they usually sell for $340$450 (unless you're lucky). Anyway, figured I'd pass on this info in case someone might be interested.

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Wow!!! That's a great deal!