Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Using a quilt to make a room like home

Blog Entries

actually, Quilt is not a cover for the Bed, it has many, many things, a gift , memory, timeless treasures, loving and sharing happiness and hope, wisdom and faith, serene serenity, mostly Blessing!

It is so sad that we have to move our loved ones out of our home to place that is suppose to benefit them. But then you have some idiot steal their possessions. To me, that is the same as that person walking into my home and just taking what they want.
    We are trying very hard to keep Daddy home. He is 90 and has Alzheimer's. It is very hard on Mom. I left my job, in part, to assist her with traveling to doctor appointments or to just sit with him so she can get out for a few hours. I hope your husband finds joy in your visits and understands that this was not an easy decision for you. Bless your heart, sweetie.

Definitely helps! I brought one to the hospital when my DH was in there for several weeks and diagnosed with cancer. Just to have something from home, and nothing else was good!
    If a woman's work is never done....why start?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3