Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Wedding anniversary

  1. #1
    Junior Member Joan Rosemary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Launceston, Cornwall
    Posts
    216
    Hi you guys we are celebrating our 38th wedding anniversay today so no hobbies today.

  2. #2
    Super Member mary quite contrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    2,541
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Super Member lindyline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    sunbury victoria australia
    Posts
    2,612
    Hey there, Happy Anniversary. Wow 38 years, great going, and heré's wishing you many more.

  4. #4
    Junior Member Joan Rosemary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Launceston, Cornwall
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by lindyline
    Hey there, Happy Anniversary. Wow 38 years, great going, and heré's wishing you many more.
    You could argue that you get less for murder LOL.
    Thanks guys

  5. #5
    Super Member Rainy Day's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Melbourne Victoria Australia
    Posts
    1,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Rosemary
    Quote Originally Posted by lindyline
    Hey there, Happy Anniversary. Wow 38 years, great going, and heré's wishing you many more.
    You could argue that you get less for murder LOL.
    Thanks guys
    Well done. Mine might not get there ATM! Grrrrr. :lol: :lol: :lol:

  6. #6
    T-Bones mom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern NY
    Posts
    1,938
    Today is my anniversary also. 23 years for me. Second marriage. First husband passed away when we were very young.

  7. #7
    Junior Member Joan Rosemary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Launceston, Cornwall
    Posts
    216
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bones mom
    Today is my anniversary also. 23 years for me. Second marriage. First husband passed away when we were very young.
    Congratulations have a great day.

  8. #8
    Super Member litacats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    western australia
    Posts
    1,687
    well done it is no mean feat to get that far,

  9. #9
    Super Member KGoodhand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ontario Canada
    Posts
    2,629
    Congrats! Enjoy the day together!

  10. #10
    Super Member ssgramma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Bowling Green, KY
    Posts
    2,108
    Happy Anniversary!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.