Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Westminster - your favorite?

Super Member Central Ohio Quilter's Avatar

Westminster - your favorite?

I am watching the Westminster Dog Show. Anyone else watching?

Which dog is your favorite? Or dogs?

We used to have St Bernards, so I always love them, but I always love to see the Clumber Spaniels. I would love to have one of them! I guess I love to see all of the dogs. They are all so beautiful and cute!

Miniature Old English Sheep dogs, or West Highland Terriers, Bichon Friese. I grew up with Boxers, so I love them too.
    Almost forgot, Shetland Sheep Dogs.
    Last edited by KwiltyKahy; 02-11-2013 at 06:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    I had a St. Bernard 40 years ago. They had 2 litters to pick from. I have had 3 farm dogs, min. schnauzer, 4 rat terriers and a min pin now. I just love all dogs and I love watching dog shows.

We don't get to see too many dog shows....but I love nature/animals and couldn't imagine life without my furred and feathered friends. I especially like the sight hounds....Greyhounds, Wolfhounds, Lurchers...the really old breeds. Over the last few years I have been drawn to the spitz type as well...Chows, Akitas, Malamutes. Don't think I'll probably end up with a purebreed anything. When there's a space to fill there's always some kind of mixed breed, disaster area in need of a loving home.....something my husband just doesn't understand, but seems to accept.

Can you guess?
    Never look down on anyone, unless you are helping them up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wanda lou View Post
    Can you guess?
    Me too Wanda Lou!! I love the Shepherds and the Pomeranians! We currently have a Malinois Shepherd, a Shepherd/Akita mix and a 14 yo Pom; all rescues!
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

My son loved that Comodore (sp?). I think the West Highland Terriers are beautiful!! Haven't seent he show yet but programmed my tv to tape it. Is it over? We just got a rescue Bassett and a mixed Bassett. New to us, they are great and keep us so entertained.

I love dogs with lots of hair. Old english sheep dogs, komondore, even collies.
    In reality I will never have any other than rescue mutts again

I love the hound group- every one of the breeds! But since I have a cairn terrier, the terrier group is always my favorite. Today I'll use my computer to tune in to the live feed of the cairn judging and then I'll watch the scotties being judged an hour later because we are on a waiting list for a scotty puppy. The clothes washing and quilting schedule for the day is planned around those events!

Blog Entries
    Hi.
    Sorry to barge in on the discussion but I had a question that someone may be able to answer.
    Does anyone know the breed of dog in one of the Fido commercials? There are several dogs...afghan, poodle etc. The one I like.....to me, he looks like an old man...... like a whiskered country gentleman.
    I googled dog images but didn't see any dog that looked like it.
    ranger
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Life...you muddle your way through it and then you die!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast