Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zithromax

I was put on it at the beginning of May, supposedly for three months. I have severe asthma and had a collapsed lung last fall. My recent chest x-ray showed a pocket of mucous (sorry!), so the dr thinks there is some inflammation. I have to say within two days all of my coughing stopped.

I heard this. To bad because it is the only antibiotic that works for me. But I have to be dying to use it. The side affects are horrible.
    Marie

Quote Originally Posted by bearisgray View Post
    Some 'natural' things are extremely toxic, too.

Isn't is strange/amazing that some things that are very toxic, can also be healing (or at least, palliative) in certain circumstances?

I wish I knew more about what plants are good for what. I bought a couple of books that I thought might be educational, but there is no substitute for seeing the plants and having a mentor/tutor to teach one about them.
    My dh was given a "health food store" product my dsil used for losing weight.
    Didn't do anything but make him tired, so he gave it to his mother.
    I was always concerned about them taking stuff so willy-nilly.
    I was once advised to try a health food store product by a DOCTOR, and ended up in the ER the second pill!
    No more "au naturale" for me!
    By the way...the weight loss product has since been taken off the market. It had Ma Huang in it and killed ppl
    It is a blessing, to be a blessing !
    ~Quilters are warm people!!!~
    cheese brings parties together

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...HJV/weight.png

Thank you for the info. My hubby takes it now and then and he does have heart problems.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2