Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma in the House!

Hi y'all. I am new to quilting and new to this message board stuff. So please bear with me. I work part time and go to school full time ( 3 internet classes and 1 class, I actually have to attend), but I find myself wondering over to look at quilts when I am on the internet, trying to do homework ;) I will graduate with an Associates in General Studies, in December.
    I am then applying for Physical Therapy Assistant program, next spring. Hopefully I will get in and will start that, next August.
    But, I am going to start a quilt, sometime in the next couple of weeks and am trying to find the perfect easy pattern, to try. I was wanting something "sunflowery" for a wall in my house. Any suggestions?

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Iowa.

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Washington, DC. I graduated from NW Classen in OK city and from OU.

Greetings and welcome from New York state!There are lots of helpful people here with some great ideas. I don't have any suggestions, but someone will come along who does. If not, put in another post specifically asking for help with that question.

Blog Entries
    Good Morning and welcome from Michigan!
    i love my physical therapist! (just had a knee replacement! 4 months ago!) i would say you chose a great career!

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Louisiana! I think the Rail Fence with some sunflower colors or fabric would be a good place to start. Be sure to let us know what you decide on.

Howdy! from my corner of the Sooner State.. =)

Welcome from Kentucky!

I'm new to quilting too, and I've looked at hundreds of places for quilt patterns, pictures and for help. This website might help: http://www.ehow.com/video_4437815_qu...made-easy.html

You can also look at the quilt patterns there, but the best is the videos that they show! Lots of help!

A book you might get is: 90 Minute Quilts http://www.merylannbutler.com/90MinuteQuilts/pg144.htm

Ok, you can't really make it in 90 minutes, but the book is good and she makes them simple - usually 6 in squares, or working with larger blocks. (might take 90 minutes to CUT OUT FABRIC?)

Hi from Broken Arrow Oklahoma! Where are you located in ok?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast