Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Bow Tucks Pattern - no shipping fees

Banned
    Blog Entries
    this is one pattern I wish I could afford. thank you and God bless. Penny

Bev
    Can somebody tell me just HOW simple this purse might be? I have tried making purses and totes, but since I am a total klutz when it comes to sewing them, I've never been real successful with any but the simplest of totes which not everybody wants.
    This purse is so good looking that I'm tempted, but I'd hate to waste the $9.00 and fabric only to find it's beyond me. Is there a tutorial? :oops:

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev
    Can somebody tell me just HOW simple this purse might be? I have tried making purses and totes, but since I am a total klutz when it comes to sewing them, I've never been real successful with any but the simplest of totes which not everybody wants.
    This purse is so good looking that I'm tempted, but I'd hate to waste the $9.00 and fabric only to find it's beyond me. Is there a tutorial? :oops:
    Bev, I just made my very first handbag from a Lazy Girls pattern (the Miranda Bag). I actually made the entire handbag without too much difficulty. The LG patterns include a step-by-step diagram so it made following a LOT easier. I clearly understood everything I had to do. So, thinking I would now be able to follow any purse-type pattern I bought the Bow Tuck, looked it over, and it seemed a little confusing. I will look over it again and take more time reading it -- but you may want to seriously consider trying a LG purse pattern for the first one just because of the step-by-step approach. Of course you may also get the BT pattern and realize it is a piece of cake for you! Good luck!

Bev
    Quote Originally Posted by kim_s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bev
    Bev, I just made my very first handbag from a Lazy Girls pattern (the Miranda Bag). I actually made the entire handbag without too much difficulty. The LG patterns include a step-by-step diagram so it made following a LOT easier. I clearly understood everything I had to do. So, thinking I would now be able to follow any purse-type pattern I bought the Bow Tuck, looked it over, and it seemed a little confusing. I will look over it again and take more time reading it -- but you may want to seriously consider trying a LG purse pattern for the first one just because of the step-by-step approach. Of course you may also get the BT pattern and realize it is a piece of cake for you! Good luck!
    Thanks so much. I'll try one. I appreciate the heads up!
    Please DO let me know how the Bow-Tuck turns out if you make it.

8-)

Got my pattern today and can't wait to make it!

I ordered my pattern on 6/30. Any idea when I might get it? It's not that I'm sitting here with nothing to do, but can't wait to try one!

I just oredered mine too there are only 3 left. I want to make one, but will do that after my quilt is done. Have a great day, Huggies, Fay

Charmpacksplus, do you have any patterns left?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3