Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: 1 inch Grided fabric

I am making a larger ironing surface to attach to my ironing board and would like to cover it with a fabric that has a 1 inch grid. I have seen it somewhere before, but for the life of me, I can't find it now. Does anyone know who makes this or where I can find it? I think it might be made for design walls, but not sure. Thanks.

I found some at the local wal-mart...about $3.00 a yard. Also, have seen it on all the quilt fabric websites...Happy Hunting!

Try Chlotilde-I think that's how you spell it. I bought an ironing board cover (standard size) that's gridded and has measurements on it. I think I saw a cover for a large ironing board.
    It's Clothilde maybe (sorry another blonde, senior moment) LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by janRN
    Try Chlotilde-I think that's how you spell it. I bought an ironing board cover (standard size) that's gridded and has measurements on it. I think I saw a cover for a large ironing board.
    It's Clothilde maybe (sorry another blonde, senior moment) LOL.
    Be care using these grids, ladies and gents, I had one that was so off it wasn't even funny. Be sure and check the measurements before you buy and again after you put it on the ironing board. :D :D