Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Accuquilt Cutting System ???

I know the Studio is for the Pro's - which I am not. I like the looks of the Go and I think the Baby is too small. I would like imput from those who use one of these systems for cutting quilt pieces and if there are other products - what are they? Right now the Go is $199 at Joanns and I believe that will be the best price I can find. I guess I am asking for everyone's opinions. What do you LIKE and what DON'T you like about these cutting systems.

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    I love mine.. Just make sure you have back up mats as I go thru mine like crazy..

BTW- if you do an accuquilt search here on the board you will get tons of threads on the Accuquilt.. Might answer some of your questions..

I love mine. I got mine right after Christmas. But have not gone through my mats yet. How can you tell when you need to use a new mat?

I made the quilt in my avitar with the Go!

Blog Entries
    I have the GO and really like it. I think the Baby is too small and have no need for the Studio. I'd buy it at that sale price. I paid $349 for mine last year.

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    Believe me, You will know, it cracks in the grooves of the cuts made on the mat

Blog Entries
    I love the Go and the studio. The gray mats for the Go are horrible...if you can find the white mats they last longer and go though the machine better.

can you use the studio dies with the go

I love my Go! You cannot use the Studio Dies with the Go. For $199 at Joanns, I would jump on it and thereafter, be sure to visit the Accuquilt website. You will find lots of information, free patterns, etc.

Blog Entries
    I've never seen the gray mats anywhere, only the white ones. The mats are not expensive anyway. My Go is 3 years old and I paid retail price and it's been worth it to me. I have the Go Baby but DD took it home with her so I haven't used it much but she loves it. There are lots of youtube videos showing tips and different ways to use the dies.

Blog Entries
    I haven't seen the white mats anywhere. I just bought 5 mats and they are the gray ones.

I love my Go! I have no complaints at all. I was concerned that it would be hard to turn but it is not.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast