Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Alto QuiltCut2 Fabric Cutting System >

Alto QuiltCut2 Fabric Cutting System

Alto QuiltCut2 Fabric Cutting System

Old 08-18-2010, 11:58 PM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Originally Posted by Marquilt
Oh my! I had no idea my offhand offer to unload my long unused Quilt Cut would generate such interest. Several of you have left me PMs, to which I shall respond in a few minutes. Promise!

But there's the tiny problem that I am a newbie and from my reading of the rules and guidelines on this forum, it seems that I'm not supposed to be selling anything until I'm a regular, which can't happen for a couple of weeks. I don't want to get banned from this fine place already!

Perhaps one of you who has been around a while can advise me how to proceed here?

Thank you!
Check with Patrice, but it seems like you were only saying it in jest without really advertising it for sale. So I don't think there would be a problem, but to be on the safe side check with Patrice.
Old 08-19-2010, 12:16 AM

I have one, and use it all the time. I think it's fast and accurate. I don't have any problems using it. Someone mentioned an issue with the clamping, but I only clamp down the fabrics that require it, i.e. the larger cuts, not the small ones. At any rate, I still find it useful, quick and accurate. I love the guide for making straight cuts - really easy!
Old 08-19-2010, 05:39 AM

I sent you a pm...I too had made a mistake similar to this but it all turned out ok. I love the board, don't you! please check the pm's and get back with me! Connie
Old 08-19-2010, 08:27 AM
Power Poster

I learned not to say I have an item to give or sale in a regular post. I have too many pms to respond to! Always better to send the poster you were replying to a pm about it.