Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Anyone up and sewing this morning?? >

Anyone up and sewing this morning??

Anyone up and sewing this morning??

Old 11-25-2012, 04:56 AM
Power Poster

Went to bed with a migrain last night and slight headache this morning. I am having my tea and checking up on QB. If I feel up to it I will make a credit card folder/wallet for my DDIL. She loved the last one I did for her and hinted it was getting pretty worn. She likes to keep it in her pocket when she runs errands.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:05 AM

I can't sew yet but when hubby wakes up will start a fall table runner for our table and if I get that done maybe a few blocks few blocks on another wip I have laying around.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:10 AM

I'm up right now but not sewing. I posted on both of my blogs and I'll probably go back to bed in a bit. I got up waaaaaay too early and if I don't go back to bed I'll have a roaring headache before long. I'll probably start quilting my Christmas ornament wall hanging this afternoon.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:19 AM

I'm awake, but things are so piled up in here, I may have to do more straightening than sewing for awhile.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:33 AM

I cleaned house yesterday... spotless! Then I brought all my Christmas stuff in and put up my tree and decorated. Now I get to clean up the mess, and carry out all the containers. Then I will work on the lap quilt Im making for a Nursing Home.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:39 AM

my quilt frame is set up next to the computer, so i can swirl from one to the other. I am planning to head to the down under and continue working on the blocks for my next quilt. I didn't get as many made over these last 5 days as I had envisioned. Will see what i can do today. Hopefully it won't be too cold down there!
Old 11-25-2012, 05:50 AM

I am up, but not sewing (yet)! I have to go (what we call) school shopping. That's whatever the children need for school lunches this week. Also have to go to BJ's Wholesale, for more regular household items. If I make time, I will work on a rag quilt for dd's boyfriend. It's made with LQS flannels like the cream colored background with trees with no leaves on them and all the greens and blues that are in the coordinating flannels. He's a tall boy, ~6'3", so I'll make it longer than usual.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:53 AM

Well I just finished FMG'ing and the binding...I tried some new expensive thread today...urgh...I spent alot of time pulling it out. Don't know what it is my my sewing machine gets made when I do not use Gutterman. I used the left over alpaca batting....using the handwashing dial on my washing machine. I hope it stays warm enough to hang it outside...it smells when wet.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:11 AM

I'm gluing pretty beads onto pins for some pincushions I made. Can't sew today because I am taking a trip to Seattle and leaving this afternoon. I have two quilts started and looking forward to coming home to get to work on them. I saw a new product in my LQS and just had the idea of what I am going to do with it. One of the quilts I am making is going to be a quilt for mom. Can't wait to show you all pictures.

Lynda
Old 11-25-2012, 07:18 AM
Power Poster

I was awake before 6 a.m., but can't sew yet, as it would wake someone. Am planning to do some sewing this afternoon when I get home from church.