Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Artistic 26 Long Arm

Artistic 26 Long Arm

Hello all, I'm new to the board but I have been scouring for as much information about the new Artistic 26 Long arm, I have just ordered mine and I have yet to talk to anyone who has used one or owns one, I also ordered the quilt motion creative touch tablet for it as well and I can't find any information on it either besides the grace company website and the artistic website. I guess thats not enought information for myself but was just wondering if anyone here had any insider information on that package.
    Thanks.

Check YouTube for tutorials on Quilt Motion.

My favorite place in the world is Lake Erie Region USA
    Blog Entries
    Did you see this demonstrated at NQA quult show?
    Sometimes you just have to sit in a chair and jog in order to get anywhere.
    Ell

I have watched all youtube tutorials only because there are only two, and read all articles that I can find. Was hoping someone knew of any other materials to read or watch.

Blog Entries
    Is there a Yahoo group for that machine? There are a lot of groups for long armers, as well as Brand specific groups.
    I used to be "hot", now it's just "hot flashes!"

I am quilting with the Artistic 26 long arm along with the creative touch tablet.
    It's a very nice machine, but I've had issues with the creative touch software where it wouldn't save or open files and other problems. It's pretty new software and I believe that they still have lots of bugs to get out yet. I'd keep in touch with the software vendor and download the updates.